Ludia Forums

Pvp algorithm

I have no problem with the game bumping me up against higher level characters when I am on a win streak. It is more enjoyable to have more of a challenge and ideally the matchmaking should put you against other teams that are around your skill/gear/level or whatever makes for a more even match.

What I don’t like is that it seems all or nothing. If I am continuously beating teams at my trophy level they will suddenly bump me up against teams that are 4 or 5, or even more levels, ahead of me. I almost always lose to those teams. Why not make the bump to teams that are only 2 or 3 levels first and have a shot at a closer match?

The other thing I don’t like about the jump is when they put the team level so high but then give them trophy levels 100ish points lower than mine so that when I lose I then lose 40 or more trophies. The trophies themselves don’t really matter once you get to the 7th zone and get the max amount in your chests, the problem is that once you lose those trophies you once again go against weaker teams, which starts the cycle all over again. If the team you are facing is going to be made of characters with much higher levels/gear they should at the worst be even in trophies.

1 Like

Hey Mkb617, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I’ll be sure to let our team know.

1 Like