Ludia Forums

PvP and Strike Event freezes

Half the time when I get into a PvP battle, my game will get stuck and the opponent’s dinos won’t load in. When I refresh it either still shows no opposing dinosaurs or I’ll be losing to the point of no return.

Something similair happens with the strike events. Where the attack buttons won’t appear or (the most common annoyance) is when the opposing team will not attack and the countdown will keep counting down and will freeze at 0 making them unplayable.

Has anyone else had this issue? I have an iPhone and I notice this game doesn’t run as well on apple compared to android.

Having these problems too. Doesn‘t matter whether the connection is good or bad, I‘m having these problems with highspeed wifi too.

1 Like

Hey Keylun, I’m sorry to hear that you are having these problems during your matches. There was an issue with the Strike Event where the AI creature could get stuck when specific abilities were used, but our team is looking into that. However, there are also some troubleshooting steps here that could help with the other problems you were having: Lost a battle I was winning
Let me know if this helps.

1 Like

I always follow those procedures and play either with WiFi or 4G. I’ve got down almost 2 arenas because of this. It’s been happening since this latest update so it’s the game. Others are having the same issue

You are not alone. I have been throwing away games especially from 5000 onwards due to this. Even the strike event battles hang constantly!

It’s extremely frustrating that when you are trying your best to climb up the ranks but your efforts are nullified due to server incompetence!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Have you noticed that it’s getting worse each day?

I wouldn’t say that but definitely everyday when I battle, I will get it a couple of times. Be it after 1-4 battles then it happens or even the first battle of the day.

Try clearing cache/memory regularly. Could be that game uses more RAM and phone runs out of it from time to time, especially if you are running other apps in background.