PvP Battles BROKEN Again

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Multiple major glitches in multiple PvP battles fought over the last 4 hours

Area is was found in: Sorna Marshes

How do you reproduce the bug:
Different but similar bugs have appeared in several battles. In no specific order:

• choose my next move, have it disappear from the lineup of available moves & nothing happens;
  • choose my next move, have it show “0” and the system acts as if I have not chosen a move;
  • have “choose a creature” show up onscreen but the options never show to be chosen from;
  • choose my next move in a fight only to have the timer reach 0 and nothing happens for 2-3 minutes (at which point I turn my iPhone off & back on);
  • have nothing happen when the timer hits 0, turn my phone off & back on, my dino is missing from the screen and is greyed out (but NOT shown as killed) in my team lineup;
  • have nothing happen when the counter hits 0, then suddenly get “choose a creature” and my current dino is shown as dead;
  • win a fight, activate an incubator, click to go back to the main map screen and the app crashes;
  • have one of my dinos killed in a fight and the system jumps to “OPPONENT WINS!” when I we each have only 2 dead dinos; and/or
  • have one of my dinos killed in a fight and the system jumps to “OPPONENT WINS!” when I have not lost any other dinos.

How often does it happen: Randomly, but at least one of these bugs has shown up in every one of my last 11 (eleven) battles today.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S running iOS 12.1.4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

• I’ve not been able to get screenshots, but the only other time I’ve seen this many errors in PvP battles was the v1.7 release debacle…

:scream:
some old bugs returning?

My wife is seeing this on her Android phone too.
Suddenly all her move choices disappear.
It normally happens when she is winning 2-0. (Murphy’s Law? …or a clue?)