Ludia Forums

PvP BROKEN AGAIN

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Standard PvP battle, with my level 21 Allosinosaurus taking some hits from a closely-matched Marsupial Bear. The bear is faster, so it hits my dino first; I hit the bear, it executes its Minor Counter-Attack (Passive) and then nothing happens. The timer counts down to 0 and still nothing happens. Nearly 20 seconds after the timer reaches zero, the bear hits my dino with a Minor Rending attack and my dino hits back with a Defense Shattering Strike (its lowest-level default move) but the game NEVER gives me a chance to choose my move. If I had been allowed to choose a move, ANY other move by my dino would have killed the bear and won the battle, but because the system did not let me choose and simply executed the lowest-level attack, the bear then killed my dino with its passive counter-attack, causing me to lose the battle and 27 more trophies. FIX YOUR PVP BATTLES – IF I REPORTED EVERY SUCH SKIPPED MOVE OR NON-APPEARANCE OF ATTACK MENUS I WOULD BE MESSAGING YOU AT LEAST FIVE OR SIX TIMES EVERY DAY.

Area is was found in: Jurassic Ruins

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Engage in regular PvP battle
Step 2 - Wait for the system to either skip my turn or not allow me to choose my next move.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: SEVERAL TIMES EVERY DAY

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S runnin iOS 13.1.3

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)