Не могу играть pvp//Cant play pvp

В pvp играть не могу.в турнир не пускает .в ольянсе рейтинг 0 и не поднимается ,а иконка тёмно синяя ,хотя трофеев большой 4к. В турнирах противника не находит .иногда получается сыграть с игроком но редко.играю бои только с компьютером !помогите разобраться !!!

Translated from Russian

I can’t play pvp. It doesn’t let the tournament go. In the alliance, the rating is 0 and it doesn’t go up, and the icon is dark blue, although the trophies are big 4k. He doesn’t find an opponent in tournaments. Sometimes it turns out to play with a player but rarely. I only play battles with a computer! Help me figure it out !!!

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hey Shussein, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look at your account?

Thanks!

Где найти ключ поддержки

Translated From Russian

Where to find the support key?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

And answering your question - Your Support Key is your unique App ID. With that, we are able to open your account and take a closer look at your game data. The Support Key is found on the loading screen and at the bottom of the main section in the Settings menu.

1 Like