Ludia Forums

PvP freeze

I’ve got no idea what happened here but I got first move in a PvP match, attacked with Saarvin’s legendary bow which proc’ed, and when the animation finished only two enemies had visible health bars and the match froze. Based on the damage done to my characters, I’m guessing Shevarith and Naomlen were supposed to go down but they did not.

Hey jpblum, could you send that screenshot over to our team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this? Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

I’m having problems in this area too. Many battles in PvP freeze (see picture… “Loading…” in bottom right hand corner) and I have to restart the app. Quite a few times I end up losing the battle and wasting passes that I’m purchasing.

This is a well known, on-going bug that the developers only recently even admitted existed and has not addressed yet.

1 Like

@jpblum, @Fresca3000, the developer has finally acknowledged they have an ongoing server connectivity issues. The following is a link to the recent announcement highlighting their efforts to resolve the issue.

1 Like