Pvp freezing mid battle

Bug Description:
Post v2.3.19/the last update I’ve noticed that the game will randomly lock up for a good 20 seconds or so during pvp 9 times out of 10 costing me the match.
This is not a connection error, or a poor signal as I usually have decent connection when I battle in the arena and don’t get the red error message across the screen when it happens.

It doesn’t appear to be tied to any specific dino or move. It just happens out of the blue.

Area is was found in:
Most commonly in the pvp arena, including tournaments.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Engage in pvp
Step 2 - Wait and see if it occurs

How often does it happen:
Sometimes it can happen several times a day, sometimes only once, sometimes not at all.

What type of device are you using:
Iphone 6 Plus

Anything else?
Sadly no footage due to the random nature of this bug :confused: I can’t really screenshot it either as it’d just look like a regular battle screen.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing an increase of freezing issues during your battles, Kelenken. Could you email our team at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to take a closer look.

In the meantime, if you have any other apps open while you are playing the game, please try closing them and see if that helps. Freeing up some extra storage space on your device might help with the issue as well.

Will do :+1: