Ludia Forums

PVP is officially completely unplayable

I supported this game before and now I regret it.

Video says it all. VIEW THE VIDEO IN FULL SCREEN BECAUSE YOU WONT’ BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.

This has been happening too many times, I don’t think my heart can take this nonsense.

-removed video containing support key-

During the Beta phase it appeared WoW could become a successful app. Unfortunately things quickly went awry after launch. All of the nonsense over the past year, highlighted by the disaster experienced over the past few days, demonstrates why the brand abandoned its interest in acquiring Ludia. I assume WotC is equally frustrated with the incompetence demonstrated by the developer and the damage done to the D&D brand. This arrangement has been abysmal.

WotC’s recent acquisition of Toque Games, a local competitor of Ludia’s should benefit D&D fans. I anticipate apps produced by the mobile gaming group being assembled at Toque Games will generate functional products of the quality expected from the D&D brand. I also expect they will provide adequate support for its products which has been severely lacking for WoW,

1 Like

Completely unplayable again? Still? Always?

2 Likes