Thanks to player feedback, we have decided to re-imagine the Seasonal Leaderboard as a wider-ranging, more inclusive Seasonal PvP. Most notably, the number of trophies required to get a prize has been lowered from 4,250 to 2,500. This should ensure that a lot more of you have access to tournament rewards Please note that this is a new BETA feature, that we will continue to refine in future iterations with your feedback.
Finally, rest assured that this is by no means the end of Tournaments in Jurassic World Alive. We are now working on bringing a completely separate Tournament feature in a future update.
Top Prize Winners
Trophy Setting: Everyone above 4,500 trophies at the beginning of the 3rd Seasonal PvP will be reset to 4,500 trophies + half of any trophies they had above 4,500 with a maximum possible starting number of 5,500. Players with a trophy count under 4,500 at the beginning of the Season will not be affected.
- Important: Once Season 3 goes live, if your trophies are not reset, please relaunch your App. Any trophies acquired in battle prior to a reset will not be added to your final score.
- Dates: November 22nd to December 3rd
- Guaranteed Prize: Dsungaripterus DNA
- New matchmaking system: Stay tuned for more information!
Regular PVP rules apply:
- Everyone is part of the matchmaking pool for the Seasonal PvP based on the current PvP matchmaking rules except for flagged cheaters.
- see “Cheaters” section below for details.
- During the Season, regular PvP rules will apply to individual battles.
- Use your team of 8 dinos you created in your roster.
- Use 4 randomly chosen creatures from your team of 8 for each battle.
- Defeat 3 of your opponent’s creatures to win each match.
- Gain trophies when you win to increase your rank.
- When 2 or more players have the same score on the Leaderboard, the tie-breaker will be time-based; the first one to have scored points will receive the advantage in rank.
- Cheaters have been removed from the Leaderboard. For more information on Cheating and Consequences, please see the following section of the forum:
- Furthermore, flagged cheaters will no longer be paired with non-flagged players in PvP battle.
Season 3 Leaderboard:
- Outside the cap (maximum) at the beginning of the Season (see “Overview” for details), the Leaderboard will have no trophy cap.
- Seasonal Leaderboard shows the top 500 players throughout the Season.
- Leaderboard freezes at the end of the Season to determine winners.
- Prizes awarded based on ranking at leaderboard freeze.
- If a player is in the middle of a battle when the Season ends, the result will not affect your standings.
- Please allow several days for winners notification.
- Please look for an in-game mail to collect your prize.
Prize List for PvP Season 3
- New Season prize tiers!
- We’ve widened our prize board so as to reward most Seasonal PvP participants! See details below.