[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Season 3 [11/22]

Your comment’s hilarious considering I started the game in August and I’m in the top 5…soo…what was your point again?

Hes just mad :joy:

I started in july and im 44th

and 10 days ago I was able to reach 4300 thinking of 4250 prize incubator and now you reach to 4500.

Uff.
You did the same last time.

Every time I get closer to the prize, You Ludia require more and more.

The harder u grind the more u will be rewarded simple as that. Complaining and quitting because uve had bad fusion luck ? Give me a break lmao

are you like this to everyone? :sweat_smile: @Justin_Larson

Wow. Seriously. This guy makes me look like I have a cheerful and sunny disposition.

I know I’m the forum’s resident grumpy old fart, and have an astounding lack of faith in humanity, but DAMN…

No just people that quit the game because they have bad fusion luck and to people that spam a thread every 5 minutes telling people to join their alliance

I have quite a low tolerance of patience lol and get annoyed quite easily. :man_shrugging: im a millenial. What can i say

Well, you can say anything a keyboard can produce I guess xD
Just try and stay a bit more positive to people, I’m a millennial too so its not a cause :wink:

Positivity mixed with a side of cynicism

“No just people that quit the game because they have bad fusion luck”

• Explain how this actually affects you. So what if they feel they should quit. It’s not hurting you, so why get upset?

“people that spam a thread every 5 minutes telling people to join their alliance”

• Seeing as how everyone already knew that alliances were part of 1.5 when it was first announced, explain exactly in what way this actually affects you. Look at the title of the thread. Nowhere in it does it say “Alliance discussion not allowed”. Why? Because it’s part of 1.5! Shocking, I know. But there it is. Life… uh, found a way.

Complaining is my gig. If you’re gonna complain, at least make sure of the validity of your complaint before spouting off.

I didn’t say either thing affected me. But thanks for caring :kissing_heart:

And as an aside, Season 3 is implemented with 1.5, so you can’t call me out on semantics, either.

Just saying.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.