Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Season 5 [01/17]

Oh wow! Good job! I guess they do listen to us (a bit) haha

Haha I thought the exact same thing !! Like they need it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:sob::partying_face:I’m so happy :heartpulse::heartpulse:

It would be good if in the new season they would give more money than coins

Where is the link to the new tournament and seasons post? I thought it was on here but I can’t find it anywhere on the forums,

I take a break
Reach 2500 today,not gonna risk my 250 erliko DNA😋

Metahub made a post and an article… there was nothing official from Ludia other then the survey

Thanks for the clarification.

Current tournament needs clarification.

A few days ago Ludia sent out a poll where they proposed reward tournaments based on highest score achieved during the season rather than your last position on the board when season ends.
They also suggested they might start rewarding participants that way for the current season.

We need official confirmation of these points by the devs/mods.

For Ludia 2500 is same than 3500? :frowning:

No, for Ludia 2500 is the same as 4499.

Truth

The question specifically asked if they should staty working on that before they started working on the new tournaments. The means they havent eben started on it at the time of the poll. Which means it most likely wont be a thing till 1.7. Unless they do a 1.6.x

Currently they do a leaderboards freeze then send out the gifts manually they will have to set up another system in order for this to be a thing.

The tournaments are still frustratingly unfair. It makes no sense to match people up based on their trophy count! I’m constantly matched against people that are 2 or 3 levels higher than me, or that have a team full of dinos that are 3 or 4 levels higher than mine. As a result, I’ve lost easily 80% of every battle and have dropped severely in trophies and cannot remotely get them back. Matches should be based on player level or dino team level, or a median of those two criteria. Please listen and address this issue!!

BRUH.Im struggling to stay in top 2500. LUDIA PLEASE :tired_face::tired_face:

Rankings dont go to 2500 :thinking:

U mean 2500 trophies maybe lol

Hi I had 2753 Trophies. Where are my rewards?

Is the tournament over?

Can I stop camping?

I didn’t get my tournament prizes