Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Season 6 [03/07]

Season 6

Top Prize Winners
JWA18_FR_PvP_S6_Top3
Congrats to all the winners and be sure to check your in-game mails for rewards today (03/26)!

Overview

• Trophy Setting: Everyone above 4,500 trophies at the beginning of the 6th Seasonal PvP will be reset to 4,500 trophies + half of any trophies they had above 4,500 with a maximum possible starting number of 5,500. Players with a trophy count under 4,500 at the beginning of the Season will not be affected.
    • Important: Once Season 6 goes live, if your trophies are not reset, please re-launch your App. Any trophies acquired in battle prior to a reset will not be added to your final score.
  • Dates: March 7th to March 18th
  • Guaranteed Prize: Scolosaurus DNA
  • Matchmaking System: See here for details: https://ludia.gg/JWA_Forum_SeasonMatchMaking

Regular PVP rules apply

• Everyone is part of the matchmaking pool for the Seasonal PvP based on the current PvP matchmaking rules except for flagged cheaters.
    • see “Cheaters” section below for details.
  • During the Season, regular PvP rules will apply to individual battles.
  • Use your team of 8 dinos you created in your roster.
  • Use 4 randomly chosen creatures from your team of 8 for each battle.
  • Defeat 3 of your opponent’s creatures to win each match.
  • Gain trophies when you win to increase your rank.
  • When 2 or more players have the same score on the Leaderboard, the tie-breaker will be time-based; the first one to have scored points will receive the advantage in rank.
  • No trophies are awarded for matches against AI.

Cheaters

• Cheaters have been removed from the Leaderboard. For more information on Cheating and Consequences, please see the following section of the forum:
  • Furthermore, flagged cheaters will no longer be paired with non-flagged cheaters in PvP battle.

Season 6 Leaderboard

• Outside the cap (maximum) at the beginning of the Season (see “Overview” for details), the Leaderboard will have no trophy cap.
  • Seasonal Leaderboard shows the top 500 players throughout the Season.
  • Leaderboard freezes at the end of the Season to determine winners.

Rewards

• Prizes awarded based on ranking at leaderboard freeze.
    • If a player is in the middle of a battle when the Season ends, the result will not affect your standings.
  • Please allow several days for winners notification.
  • Please look for an in-game mail to collect your prize.

Prize List for PvP Season 6

• See prize tiers below.

20 Likes
unlisted #2
listed #3

So nothing new? The old broken system?
Cheaters are still there, no highest result, as it was discussed, no fixing broken speed ties. Great job, you’ve done so much Ludia! (Not)

26 Likes

When will the “highest trophy” system be implemented?

29 Likes

Was it even confirmed to be implemented? All I recall was they had a poll about it. Never saw where they said they are planning to move forward with the change. Can you point me in the direction that is?

4 Likes

10 Likes

so you have to be top 250 to even level up scolo to lvl15? :smiley: and start fusing the legendary

2 Likes

Well I guess you’re sticking with same broken garbage system… So it’s battle to get as high as you can and sit for the rest of the week for most people… Cheaters are still there, broken matchmaking is still there, and the like spit forth about peak trophy count is shown in full… What happened to seasons? What happened to peak trophy count for tourney’s? Way to award those who are already sitting at the top and ignoring the rest of the player base, especially when a lot of them got there by nefarious means…

11 Likes

45000 scolos for rank 1, premium incubator and 250000 gold and and and … Great!!! The big and rich player will be richer and the small players get nothing.

Don’t understand why the big players get so much rewards, why is there no fair division to all players? The most big player have all dinos of lvl 30 and don`t cash in the game anymore. They get there big rewards every season… The new players are potential casher but these player got nothing pr small rewards. Sometime I think there are trainees at work :roll_eyes::joy:

23 Likes

It was a poll that said it was going to be implemented and wanted player feedback on it. But it did say it was going to happen.

3 Likes

Why ask for feedback on something you say you’re doing, anyway? That makes no sense. Is there a way to see the poll again? I certainly didn’t take any certainty out of it when I did it (but I might have been drunk)

9 Likes

Ludia has just proved again that they are not capable to make this game better.
All they can do is launching polls and ignoring them and us.

5 Likes

Well if you got those rewards you wouldnt spend a dime. Yet top players have spent money and dont need to spend money so ludia win wins :smiley:

The feedback was basically how long players would want seasons to last and small feedback like that. Just to gauge reaction basically, not that they listen…

1 Like

If I am ranked 501 again this time, let me know if you are 500 and lets trade. Please and thank you

2 Likes

And STILL there will be NO way to opt-out?? I start doubting are you guys even halfway through your data collection.

Cant wait to see who they consider “cheaters”

“, flagged cheaters will no longer be paired with non-flagged cheaters in PvP battle.” … what in the world!!:man_facepalming:

10 Likes

I would have rather waited for the peak trophy count system to be implemented…

2 Likes