Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Season 7 [04/04]

Season 7
Blue is back! Blue was our first dinosaur featured in the Seasonal PvP (previously named Tournaments). Don’t miss your chance to duke it out for Blue’s DNA!

Top Prize Winners
JWA18_FR_PvP_S7_Top3
Congrats to all the winners and be sure to check your in-game mails for rewards today (04/19)!

Overview

• Trophy Setting: Everyone above 4,500 trophies at the beginning of the 7th Seasonal PvP will be reset to 4,500 trophies + half of any trophies they had above 4,500 with a maximum possible starting number of 5,500. Players with a trophy count under 4,500 at the beginning of the Season will not be affected.
    • Important: Once Season 7 goes live, if your trophies are not reset, please re-launch your App. Any trophies acquired in battle prior to a reset will not be added to your final score.
  • Dates: April 4th to April 15th
  • Guaranteed Prize: Blue DNA
  • Matchmaking System: See here for details: https://ludia.gg/JWA_Forum_SeasonMatchMaking

Regular PVP rules apply

• Everyone is part of the matchmaking pool for the Seasonal PvP based on the current PvP matchmaking rules except for flagged cheaters.
    • see “Cheaters” section below for details.
  • During the Season, regular PvP rules will apply to individual battles.
  • Use your team of 8 dinos you created in your roster.
  • Use 4 randomly chosen creatures from your team of 8 for each battle.
  • Defeat 3 of your opponent’s creatures to win each match.
  • Gain trophies when you win to increase your rank.
  • When 2 or more players have the same score on the Leaderboard, the tie-breaker will be time-based; the first one to have scored points will receive the advantage in rank.
  • No trophies are awarded for matches against AI.

Cheaters

• Cheaters have been removed from the Leaderboard. For more information on Cheating and Consequences, please see the following section of the forum:
  • Furthermore, flagged cheaters will no longer be paired with non-flagged cheaters in PvP battle.

Season 7 Leaderboard

• Outside the cap (maximum) at the beginning of the Season (see “Overview” for details), the Leaderboard will have no trophy cap.
  • Seasonal Leaderboard shows the top 500 players throughout the Season.
  • Leaderboard freezes at the end of the Season to determine winners.

Rewards

• Prizes awarded based on ranking at leaderboard freeze.
    • If a player is in the middle of a battle when the Season ends, the result will not affect your standings.
  • Please allow several days for winners notification.
  • Please look for an in-game mail to collect your prize.

Prize List for PvP Season 7

• See prize tiers below.

11 Likes
Season 7 Tournament
unlisted #2

So, basically no changes like the whole community is asking for, great

10 Likes

Why Blue, why?? :cry:

2 Likes

So, what about the speed ties? :thinking:

1 Like

No one wants blue

No changes either just forced participation in the tournament as usual.

1 Like

This further accentuates the “let’s feed you with garbage DNA” theme that we have this week… Blue as a reward… yeah, sure, exactly what everyone needs…

1 Like

So if I am under 2500 trophies I have no chance to get Blue DNA? I really want her DNA but I’ve got only about 2100 trophy and I can’t go higher…

5 Likes

okay. Thanks for having a new event and more dinosaurs

1 Like

So are we just skipping the whole survey y’all had us fill out?? This is not what people wanted! We want A. Optional participation, B. Highest rank counted, and C. Good rewards! We we’re supposed to have seasons and tournaments, atleast that’s what the survey promised was coming…

5 Likes

These rewards have me Blue. :frowning:

7 Likes

Hello dinosaurs

listed #14

4 Likes

Snore… zzzz…

MjEtzT

26 Likes

Will try to climb over 4750 to get some coins and cash as there is useless dna reward.

Sounds about right…

<grabs wood, a tent, a pot, and some baked beans>

2 Likes

Disappointing… Very disappointing… Will only battle to fill my incubator slots… No incentive to put extra effort into this…

8 Likes