Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - April 2020

Hello fellow DPG member,

Overview:

Please review how the PvP Seasons work here: https://ludia.gg/JWA19_FR_SeasonRelaunch

Dates

• Start: April 06, 2020
  • End: May 04 , 2020

Guaranteed Creature DNA

• Titanoboa

Reward Tiers

20 Likes

Even MORE Titanoboa!?

15 Likes

Sweet even more boa dna.
Thank you.

2 Likes

:snake::snake: Isn’t it great? :smiley:

18 Likes

just a suggestion… constrictor is can’t really shine do to low stats and prevalent immunities. i think she should be buffed.

9 Likes

We’re only getting this much snake DNA because of that nerf. A sad fact.

6 Likes

Hey Qiew, thanks for the feedback! I’m hoping the constrictors get a buff as well. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Double snakes!

Very Nice!

3 Likes

I don’t mind at all since I LOVE Spinoconstrictor. Just need to dart me all the Spinosaurus dna I can find now lol.

2 Likes

I shall hoard noodles, even if I’m not in a hurry to get Spinoconstrictor.

2 Likes

Finally a way to get sanctuary exclusive dna

So I’ll get at least 2000 Boa DNA only from arena plus around 3000 from daily missions. Constrictor, soon you’ll be mine :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is cool. Can the same be done with Mammoth next month? Preferably minus the crippling nerf to the creature.

4 Likes

Wait… something doesn’t seem right… I call Shenanigans… r we sure this isn’t a joke🤔… double snakes… Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

That makes sense because the strength of a creature is supposed to be based on how difficult it is to unlock and level…so with the nerf its ok to give more of its DNA away.

Also some buff for monolorhino pls @Ned it’s been done so dirty it’s basically the worst unique in the history of the game

Welll ummmmm… huh… that’s actually true. Rhino dna given…,. Monolorhino gets nerfed, allo gen2 given out gets nerfed, nemys dna given out carbo and smilo nerf; only ones that haven’t followed the pattern is indo gen 2 and proRAT

Great rewards, thank you. Hopefully the matchmaking will be as good as the rewards