Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - August 2021

Welcome this month’s PVP Season DPG members!

Overview:

Please review how the PvP Seasons work here: [PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasons Relaunch - Announcements - Ludia Forums

Dates

• Start: August 02, 2021
  • End: September 06, 2021

Guaranteed Creature DNA

• Haast Eagle

Reward Tiers

9 Likes

Nooo a waste

Um, coelehaast and another hybrid. Haast is the exclusive with the most hybrids except if titanocalus becomes a thing. But you need a lot of haast now

18 Likes

Well with the fact that we get no boost reset (despite the update drastically changing my teams ability in pvp) I’ll be happy not to do any battling at all for a month as this dna is useless too.

1 Like

Poukan got a nice buff this update as well :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Not sure with cunnings getting a hit with the resilience/swap buff, but pouk is definitely one of the best cunnings with that vulnerability resistance

2 Likes

Nice. Needed for poukan and the new legendary

5 Likes

No boost reset🥲

1 Like

Eventhough I have poukan maxed will still happily take haast dna, especially for its new legendary hybrid coelhaast

1 Like

Haast DNA is so nice, especially for coelhaast and so I can get poukan

2 Likes

I’m feeling this is gonna be the month I finally break into 5k, I got 4955 and got rejected back into mid aviary last month so I’m close

1 Like

How is it useless? Coelohaast is one of the legendaries with the best superhybrid potential and poukendactylus is kinda a beast now. One of the best cunnings easy

5 Likes

I never liked the birds in the game…. Simple as that.

I’m happy for players who do like them though so it’s all good

5 Likes

haast eagle is needed for the hybrid coelhaast which is getting added tomorrow