Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - December 2019

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - December 2019

Hello fellow DPG members,

Overview:

Please review how the PvP Seasons work here: https://ludia.gg/JWA19_FR_SeasonRelaunch

Dates

• Start: December 02, 2019
  • End: January 06 , 2020

Guaranteed Creature DNA

• Arambourgiania

Reward Tiers

6 Likes

Yes!!! A good month for my Geminititan.

2 Likes

gib 1.11 patch notes or wack

6 Likes

Shouldn’t it have a blue background to signifty rare creature instead of yellow?

1 Like

Good news for many, maximum disaster for me that I gave up the creation of Geminititan from day one. Now Ludia will give tons of this creature and for sure she will give away tons of Diplodocus at some point and I will find Geminititan high level in every battle. Bad luck. It is not easy to make decisions in this game.

1 Like

Easy way around that, the next time a similar situation comes around do the opposite of what you want to do, that way in the future you can look back and say “YES, imagine if i had gone for my original choice, id be regretting it now!”

Btw this is only effective 50% of the time so lol

4 Likes

In my case the percentage is less than 50%

Spring 2019: Ludia sure Nerfed the rat -> The rat is a creature top version after version.

Version 1.9: Ludia sure that nerfed proce-rat-mimus -> Version 1.10 Ludia instead of nerf gives maximum Boost.

Spring 2019: It makes no sense to create Erlikospix because its components cannot be obtained, I give them to people in the alliance -> Ludia begins to give her components at all hours until finally I create this creature.

Fall 2019: It makes no sense to create IndoGen2 because it is not unique and because it is impossible to obtain its components -> IndoGen2 is superior to most unique and Ludia begins to give away its components even in the yogurt caps :slight_smile:

I’ll probably get anywhere between 3900 and 4500 Arambourgiania, which is pretty good news for Gemini project.

same here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Isnt that Indo Gen2 made of other hybrids? In which case it be a super hybrid legendary, so it’s ok to overlevel those, they cant get a further hybrid currently.

Though i need the dna to make gemini, i’m not too excited. This isn’t a dino that will make me want to do all the pvp i can. I still welcome whatever rewards i get from this season.

It doesn’t cost you anything if you stock up on DNA you don’t end up using, so better to grab it even if you don’t think you’ll need it. It’s awesome when something you’ve stockpiled suddenly becomes valuable.