[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - January 2022

Welcome this year’s first PVP Season DPG members!

Overview:

Please review how the PvP Seasons work here: [PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasons Relaunch - Announcements - Ludia Forums

Dates

• Start: January 05, 2022
  • End: February 02, 2022

Guaranteed Creature DNA

• Albertosaurus

Reward Tiers

28 Likes

Ooh, Alberto :yum:

@E.D can you please confirm this month championship also… thank you

I (possibly) sense an Alberto hybrid coming…

2 Likes

Well, cant complain because it is an exclusive dino. Can’t wait for Albert to get its hybrid!!

1 Like

Would have wished for arctodus but this is fine. Depending he could get a hybrid soon this is good

2 Likes

Same here I’ve been working on getting him leveled up

2 Likes

How long do you get to do your 1st battle & avoid a trophy reset? My incubators are full for another 7hrs!!

1 Like

There is no way to avoid the season reset.

3 Likes

Correction the only way to avoid the season reset is to end the season with a current score equal to a reset point ( 5499, 5250, 4999, etc…).

3 Likes

I mean it resetting to zero (as its currently showing) rather than current count. I’m on a 24hr incubator with no spaces so won’t be battling for another 5/6 hours.

1 Like

You are not reset to 0 otherwise you would have to climb back from whatever the name is of the first arena. You are reset at 1 of the reset points. At least that’s what it was from aviary and above in the past year. Your score in your alliance leaderboard will show 0 as long as you don’t enter the new season. That’s a good way to spot the inactive and kick out those that don’t battle within 24 hours after the start of a season.

1 Like

Ah OK. Usually I battle fairly rapidly (been playing four months) didn’t really want to lose 4k trophies but don’t want to waste a battle either. Roll on 3.5hrs!!

1 Like

Alberto hybrid soon…???

2 Likes

Trying to find a way to get more friends and how to get on a discord if u know

Nah, albertospinos doesn’t exist.