Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - July 2020

Hello fellow DPG member,

Overview:

Please review how the PvP Seasons work here: https://ludia.gg/JWA19_FR_SeasonRelaunch

Dates

• Start: July 06, 2020
  • End: August 03 , 2020

Guaranteed Creature DNA

• Wuherosaurus

Reward Tiers

16 Likes

Thank you for the early notification.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for that info, how you spell wuerhosaurus again :wink:

4 Likes

Heck yeah, plenty of wuerho for my carnotarkus thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the early info!

But… why have you started giving us non-exclusive rares as season rewards? I think almost everyone here would much prefer epics or exclusive rares…

6 Likes

Pfft, right when I’m at level 29. Oh well! Time to stop pestering my alliance members! :smiley:

Dissapointing. Only Tarkus users will be happy, unfortunately. And it’s Wuerhosaurus, not Wuherosaurus. You made a typo :wink:

1 Like

Worthless season.
Same as with Kelenken.

It’s dna that if you need, you can either easily hunt or easily request.
So the big prize for 30 days of bad matchmaking, crutchers and whales is… this. Again.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

7 Likes

Alright then.

A shame that lower arena players still won’t be rewarded. Seriously, why 2750 trophies? Why couldn’t it be lower?

9 Likes

Championship rewards still aren’t revealed, right? Or did I miss something?

Further evidence here that the monthly pvp arena is a complete and utter waste of time and effort.

Is there a single player in the top 3 arenas who cares one bit for this dna?

It’s very much a tournament based game now, and I’m not saying that is a bad thing, but droppers are going to be everywhere next month. From the top two arenas into the Library and maybe even the Aviary to grind incubators.

Where anyone finishes in the arena won’t matter one bit when the reward is this rubbish.

6 Likes

Nice! Patch notes next week. Update on the 14th. Calling it :blush:

A couple of months back I would have loved this. However only 200 DNA off getting Tarkus to Lvl 30 so not too useful

It’s becoming apparent dual role arena/tourney dinos are where the future is headed.
Just seems a little off that a weekend tournament trump the rewards over a month of hard play. This will be the 3rd month in a row where I’m just going to stay in Gyro. Wish I could do more than the bare minimum on weekends.
First world problems. LOL

Disappointing. Stop giving rare dna. Especially if it is not event exclusive !

Well, this kind of dna won’t make me feel guilty to run unboosted once the reset takes place. Will have plenty of time to figure out how to boosts things most efficiently.
I hope that as of August, you will again incite players to go as high in the leaderboard as they possibly can because this kind of dna isn’t at all. I’m repeating myself but for a month long effort, you should either grant exclusive dna or dna from components of the latest hybrids released. Otherwise, people will simply drop arenas to grind incubators and you are creating a toxic arena environment.

2 Likes

That is a bright side.
I was worried they would make it Mammoth or something and force me to go full steam without a comprehensive plan.
I guess in a way it’s a good thing.

except for a select few, those reward amounts are easily gotten by requests in just a few days :sleeping:

makes me think tuoramoloch is the unique for the next alliance championship :roll_eyes:

Yes me I want it