Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - June 2020

Hello fellow DPG member,

Overview:

Please review how the PvP Seasons work here: https://ludia.gg/JWA19_FR_SeasonRelaunch

Dates

• Start: June 01, 2020
  • End: July 05, 2020

Guaranteed Creature DNA

• Kelenken

Reward Tiers

7 Likes

tenor (9)

17 Likes

Keleken? Interesting.
I’ll take it. never know if Gryleken is gonna get a superhybrid soon or if keleken will get a second hybrid.

8 Likes

Yeah if they buff the hybrid or give it a unique then I’m good with it

1 Like

Grylenken better get a buff or a good unique. Otherwise all this global common dna is just useless when we could’ve been getting something exclusive like Mammoth

8 Likes

I’m happy about this actually! But I’m also the weirdo that has a lvl 29 Kelken for tournaments :rofl:

12 Likes

keleken is pretty good. if i was able to find any at dusk i’d probably have a pet project like that.

1 Like

what about mammoth? :confused:

1 Like

Just for the sake of the croco-birb, I’ll take the DNA

You have failed this city.

5 Likes

Uselesss.Stop giving rare creatures! Especially global ones

2 Likes

It’s a global, anytime spawn. Why give out this instead of something that’s actually worth working for!?

2 Likes

Looks like another month where I don’t have to battle in the arena. Awesome.

Kelenken ?
I don’t really need it I mean I already have enough dna to evolve my bird to lvl20 and fuses his unique at the moment I need more Grypo to do that

1 Like

Blah already have the Gryleken thing to 20.

Hey, I’m looking for a very competitive, active alliance. I’m currently carrying my alliance to 1 gold star weekly incubators. My id is Casey #6129

If only this was Grypo… Dang I detest the park exclusivity thing this game has going for it.

1 Like

Anytime? The field guide lists it as a Dawn/Dusk only spawn.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
That’s all I’ve got to say about this :joy:

Ugh Ludia, I know I haven’t unlocked its hybrid yet, but I need other creatures more than this