Ludia Forums

[PvP] Jurassic World Alive | Seasonal - May 2020

Hello fellow DPG member,

Overview:

Please review how the PvP Seasons work here: https://ludia.gg/JWA19_FR_SeasonRelaunch

Dates

• Start: May 04, 2020
  • End: June 01 , 2020

Guaranteed Creature DNA

• Blue

Reward Tiers

9 Likes

Are you Kidding me ?

3 Likes

Any news on the missing Epic/Rare strike from this weekend?

And Blue? Really? We had 5 weeks of Blue in february. :confused:

9 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Blue isn’t bad. Spinocon would’ve been a great counter to the stupid indo g2 if it wasn’t nerfed.

This week’s really good… Blue, and the whole Tenontorex thing with the championship and tourneys

Oh my days… Blue?
Are you kidding me?
:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Really?? Why…

I hope no one ever says again that Indo2 is difficult to create. More Blue !! to tons !!! and in case someone has little Trex2 despite being the biggest plague in the game, don’t worry! we give them to you in the monthly tournament. Bets are made that during the month I will also give away tons.

You don’t even need to go hunting to create this beast. Simply playing for a little while and taking advantage of the green towers and the events is enough to have a minimum of 29.

And meanwhile, those who work hard to try to create other unique ones that require thousands of hours of hunting, seeing how those unique are garbage.

2 Likes

Sooo…
Blue.
I hate Nublar Shores anyway.

3 Likes

More Blue DNA = More Indoraptor Gen 2 in the arenas (everything I ever wanted). :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Didn’t we already get Blue as a Tournament reward a few months ago? How amount something new and interesting instead of a repeat.

2 Likes

Not my thing.

If the sand did not suck with Indo2 28 and 29, now everyone at 30.

1 Like

My indo g2 is level 30. How would this be useful for me?

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be working on Indom2 between these rewards and Rex2 in the Championships haha. It’s a beast in its own right.

2 Likes

Until now you could wipe out the teams that we refused to have indo2 like me and those that had lower indo2. Sorry, in a month everyone will have indo2 30 so the one with the most boosted Indo2 30 will win the battle.

I will try to fight 50% of the battles that my rival does not have an indo2

1 Like

Great more indo gen2s like the hundreds I see in arena everyday aren’t enough

1 Like

why do you assume everyone is going to have a lv 30 indo g2. doing that will mess with my team comp so much. i’m sure there are others who think the same.

2 Likes

Although we all love Blue the character in the movies, Blue is an empty reward for many at this point.
The people who spent 3 to 5 months sacrificing all their toys, food, and interactions to get Blue, are just going to sit there and feel let down.
Also, wasn’t there a pattern once? There was a reason why you forced Miragaia as a reward for us.
There is a group of people just waiting for Irritator right now. This is May. They want their promised Irritator DNA.

3 Likes