Ludia Forums

Pvp land vs Ceno

The elite prize for the pvp land vs ceno does is not gold pack anymore? Somehow it says the top prize is gold but it’s not what you will get according to the elite prize wheel. Anyone else has this issue?

I haven’t seen that, try restarting your phone to see if you still get that issue, and if you do I would put in a ticket for it with the screen shots attached.

1 Like

I submitted a ticket with the screenshots. I tried restarted my phone and app multiple times. It is still not working right.

Hello , Elite wheel represents the last three brackets, Your team may not have been strong enough to reach the highest tier and receive a gold pack. The dev’s are looking to see if they can make it clearer in the future. Apologies

Make it clearer? It is not even mentioned that it is tiered…

1 Like

@Keith can you expand on this? Or are you referring to that the Elite wheel is the last of the tiered brackets (Elite, advanced, novice) I have never seen a scale within the individual brackets.

2 Likes

Hi Sionsith, from what I understand from what the devs told me, their are three wheels with the title of elite prize. Depending on the power level of your team is what dictates which wheel you get. The highest elite wheel has the golden pack. I expressed everyone’s confusion and they are looking into it.

1 Like

I think this (tiered wheels within wheels) is news to many of us. Is this a new feature?

3 Likes

Hi Andy, it was introduced in update 37 and based off of the feedback given The Devs are looking into it.

1 Like

Thanks. I think we’d be more receptive if the developers were more upfront about them rather than having the players notice them and wonder is this a bug or a feature. Please just tell us what you’ve changed, otherwise you come off sneaky

4 Likes

@Keith hello Keith could you tell me something about the modded PvP why it’s giving out low level prizes like 60 dna and 23000 food if it’s a advance or elite wheel then the prizes should be advance or elite not novice thanks for any information you can share

1 Like

Hi Lora, I brought it up with the team, and they said they would investigate.

2 Likes

Thanks @Keith I appreciate what you help us with just let me know what you find out

When they get back to me, I will let you know.

@Keith here are some pictures where they don’t have to investigate to see if it’s happening so maybe they could eliminate these from the advanced and elite wheel because these are definitely not advanced or elite

4 Likes

Forwarded to the team. Thank you.

1 Like

While they’re at it, the prize wheels still refer to “boosted” prizes, not modded.

3 Likes

@Keith Can you provide information updates on this tier within tier? Especially with the latest updates, do these tiers within tiers apply?

The following is the screenshot during an earlier discussion in this forum thread, you mentioned within the elite tier, we would not necessary ends up with Golden Pack because there are several tiers within the elite tier,