PvP reward way too limited

Can we seriously get more then just 4 boxes? I mean after the 4th slot at least let us replace the old boxes with a better one if it happens to drop. Or even charge us for better ones to be replaced. It is quite frustrating seeing a better box drop but you don’t have the inventory or any way to replace it…

1 Like

The good part is that the boxes you get aren’t random. They follow a path of progression. Sometimes if you have hit the point where you get one of the rarer chests you will see lighting strikes around the chest on the screen where it says, “you don’t have space for a chest.”
You won’t lose it. It will be there waiting for you when another open slot opens up.

1 Like

Are you sure about that? Where did u get that info. I’ve seen lightning effect on grey boxes Cuz I didn’t have space but I don’t remember getting any such boxes yet and I’ve cleared the 4 slots at least 4 or 5 time by now…

1 Like

Yup, I’m positive. We had a previous thread on here discussing it. I have a screenshot of the regular looking silver chest but with lightning effects surrounding it. If you see that when you chest slots are full, then you know a special chest is next. If you just see the regular silver chest with no lightning effects, then it’s a regular 3 or 8 hour chest.

I did about 7 matches after that to finished off my pvp battle chest. It kept showing me the silver lightning chest after every battle. The next morning when I had an open slot, I won my pvp and I got the purple chest.