PVP Trophies high score

Today I was playing Jurassic World Alive like everyday ,but then my trophies are beyond my high score,my high scores not updating,plus in my alliance it shows I have less than 500 trophies when i am in Nublar Jungle with many more trophies

and

Same problem with players in my alliance.

It has happened only with me,nobody else in my alliace

And another person named megzta who was in S.S. Arcadia arena 3 before this

Yep - seeing this too - my alliance trophy count is higher than I have achieved in the current season - not that we actually have a current season as the Allo G2 one has finished and the snake one doesn’t start until next week. Complete mess as usual.

1 Like

Oh!,You are Lucky. I am struggling,is it really titanoboa season next week? If so,I will try to reach above 2500 trophies to get some of its dna

Yes - Titanoboa season and daily mission reward :snake:

What is the reward?

But it says that the adjustment is only for 5000 and above and I had 1673 as my highest

Please is there any admin or Administrator,please get this to Ludia,I hate it

I’m glad it’s a known issue and will hopefully be fixed soon. I got above the count from where I was when I collected and I think that may be gone forever?

I think that’s the trophies from last season. I remember this being a bug before the Allo2 season started as well.

But it is not updating,now many in my alliance have it

1 Like

Ok so… this seems slightly off

20200331_161310

the allos g2 season ended (yesterday i think). The next season hasn’t started yet so we are in a week of nothing.

1 Like

Even highscore’s are on lockdown… I just don’t get why…

4 Likes

@Poezzzie,the term lockdown brings COVID 19 to my brain

1 Like

Hence “even” … the reference was real :wink:

2 Likes

Finally hit the last arena today! Too bad high score reward was given out early, could’ve got a little extra Allo g2 :joy:. Oh well