PvP trophies

This is normal? Play sole combats, win one and win 11 trophies, but… Lose 5, and lose 47, 50, 35 and 30… So there is no interest in playing :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

@Killerdog, what you are experiencing is an unfortunate conundrum which occurs when you are repeatedly matched against players with lower current trophy counts. The mechanism for trophy adjustments is based on a ratio dependent on the trophy count divergence between opponents. I don’t recall the specific ratio, but if you beat a player with 200 fewer trophies than you, you will be awarded approx. 10 trophies. Alternatively if you defeat a player with 200 more trophies than you, you will be awarded 45-50 trophies. The inverse is true for losses. This quandary is one of many weaknesses attached to the flawed match-making formula.

[Edit: PvP Event Periods: Ludia continues to use alternative trophy counts during events. These counts are obscured and instead battle mode counts are shown. It is understood the awards/deductions during events periods follow the same pattern, but the relative event trophy counts are unknown. As such, this cannot be confirmed.]

I lose with a player with more trophies than me and lose 30 trophies. This game starts to be boring…