Ludia Forums

Pvp turns timing out because of ‘loading’

I miss about half my turns in pvp battles because my game is not running right. At home on WiFi, out and about, doesn’t matter. Is anyone else having this issue? I have lost many many battles that I am sure would have gone differently had I just hit the other person instead of standing there like a doof

4 Likes

I will chime in and say I often have this same issue, when I’m on strong WiFi with a 250Mbps connection. It’s annoying, to say the least. I feel like this cropped up with the last major update, before that I rarely had an issue with the game timing out.

2 Likes

I turned off my WiFi and it is working fine. WiFi is good and has no problems with any other areas. I don’t know, I don’t get it, but it works, so that’s what I’m doing.

Ludia has server lag issues in all of their games. Bad lag issues. Constantly lose PVP matches issues. It’s not this game. It’s Ludia being cheap on their servers. They can’t handle the load.

We just had an event where you could get 44x free challenges in a 2 hour period. Cool! I can play lots of free challenges and upgrade lots of gear and level up heroes! Nope. Not when the server lag sucked so bad that it took over 19 minutes per challenge!

Stop being cheap, Ludia! Fix this!

At least you could play during the event. European players can’t even play, because it is -not a swear word- 2-3 am on a work day…

1 Like

And PVP is completely unplayable today.

These aren’t optional fixes, Ludia. This is basic game functionality. Fix your damned game!

Hey everyone, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having loading issues in PVP. If you haven’t already, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so our team can investigate further? Thanks!

Ned, it’s been an issue with every single game Ludia has published. Y’all are going cheap on servers and it shows. It makes things downright unplayable and/or unenjoyable depending upon when you play. That alone screams SERVER LOAD at the top of its lungs.

What region are you in? I’m in Canada, where Ludia is based, and I’m not seeing any of the lag you’ve been alluding to.

I’m in LA and the lag does happen.

Birmingham Alabama Happen to me all the time!!!

I’m in Poland right now, been here for two days. There’s about a 3 sec lag here playing this game. When clicking to attack, etc. Never happened in LA. I’m on highspeed. No lag in my other games: Clash Royal and Gate Six: Cyber Persona.

terrible time out glitches today. Lost 5 turns in a battle due to time outs, where I had zero time. I’ve lost hundreds of points already since this last patch. It will definitely be an end to my VIP days if this doesn’t improve quick. I won’t pay for this frustration.