Ludia Forums

PVP woes

Is it just me, or has PVP difficulty increased? I noticed that the AI is more aggressive, that it tends to get type advantage on the first dino, and that it seems far more optimized.

1 Like

It has changed its strategy in PvE too. Sometimes it uses 4 blocks what it never did before. It very often now does not use the maximum attack points to finish its opponent for sure.
I wouldn’t call it optimized. It seems to me more like it is more randomised now, which makes it less predictable as it was before.

1 Like

Yeah, the middle dino still tends to use a full attack but the first and last ones very very seldom do, unless it can be assured that doing so will 100% get a KO. It’s almost so often that the last dino won’t use a full attack that I’ve tended to sometimes even count on it behaving that way. And I’ve seen blocks of even MORE than 4 points at times (5 might be the most I’ve seen though)… to the point that I often have won matches I otherwise might have lost because of how reluctant the AI seems to be to give me a full-on attack.

1 Like

I have seen the AI block 6 with his last dino and I was on my second. Didn’t stop me from stomping him with my third.

My biggest gripe with this is that with the AI blocking and reserving so much it just makes for longer more boring battles and not necessarily harder and more exciting ones like I think Ludia intends.

1 Like

Yes… agree that it slows the matches down even more which is the biggest annoyance. It doesn’t cost me very many matches but I have to take more time to win. Particularly when it gets stuck in a block-4 loop when I am not wanting to attack.

1 Like