Ludia Forums

PVPs between alliances

Ludia could organize a tournament in teams 3 against 3 or 4 against 4, like she was going to make the boss, I think that would revolutionize the game a lot. Clash Royale type.

I’m really hoping group PvP will come in 3.0. It can be alliances against alliances or just random groups of 3 or 4 against 3 or 4. I would like it so an alliance can get 3 or 4 together and then join the group PvP, whether against another alliance or random group of 3 or 4.

I would like it so that everyone has 4 creatures picked from their PvP team of 8. When 3 of your 4 creatures are K.O.d, then your out. The team that takes out the opponent team first, wins of course.

Everyone would get coins and an incubator like regular PvP. They can add other things like earning points for your alliance and working toward special rewards.

Kind of like the Championships we have now alliances could battle other alliances and at the end of the month or something like that the alliance with the most amount of creature knock out by the end of the month would win a great reward. This reward though would have to be something that is actually worth the time to do. some prizes could be coin, DNA, boosts, and sanctuary stuff, or even a scent capsule. Honestly this would give players much more of a reason to play the game.