Ludia Forums

Pyroraptor unlock

Let us unlock pyroraptor because of the introduction of dimetrocarnus which needs carnoraptor as well as pyroraptor to make carnoraptor which hasn’t had an unlock in a long time so please let us because newer players can get the hybrid and then people who still don’t have him can too. Thanks

1 Like

They will maybe not give him an unlock event :cry: Ludia mentioned that some creatures will not have unlocks but can only be obtained from Prize Wheels and Card Packs. I think the current rotation is all that we will get.

Kinda unfair ngl

1 Like

Yah it is very unfair if you are a new player like me who is at lvl 47 and still hasn’t even gotten the trade harbor unlocked to get carnoraptor from coins

1 Like

Any old players think they should?

1 Like

Old players as in the ones who got all unlocks before November 2019 won’t be affected since they still get to keep the unlocks. It’s us newer players who don’t have a chance.

yah what you are saying is true but i really do think that they should do an unlock event

1 Like

I shouldn’t have ignored the game for a year. Sounds like I would have everything I need by now if I would’ve played full time since downloading.

1 Like

you are not wrong

1 Like

Would be nice if they did it next week or something

1 Like

Tbh i feel like this is an incentive for players to go VIP to get as much copies from those VIP events. Too broke for it tho lol

2 Likes

But the VIP events aren’t that plentiful and differ they are not always rare packs

2 Likes

True but would be a lot easier for them tho. when i did free trial, the amount of copies i got allowed me to level up heaps and eventually make a level 30. so if you did it for a month, (they wouldnt always give you new dinos based on my experience but rather copies of same dinos), would eventually get you more copies. thats just my experience tho

1 Like

Yah i guess but what do i knoe i really hope a ludia staff member comments on this

2 Likes

hopefully cause im also a new player and hope theyd make it somewhat easier too.

1 Like

Thank you people for sticking with me

2 Likes

Guys, don’t get your hopes up for unlocks. I did yesterday hoping Pyroraptor but I ended up feeling sad.

1 Like

Im not im just trying to help and change the game for others

1 Like

was novemebr 2019 a major update to the game for newer players?

1 Like

I think Ludia has given up on JWTG, we just get few new tournament creatures occasionally and something really good like Para Gen 2 when something new in the Jurassic series comes out.

I’m pretty sure that they have shifted all attention to JWA. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they react with “…Huh?!” when you say the name of JWTG.

Yes. Previously all Commons, Rares, SRs and Regular Legendary creatures were unlockable from battle stages. They nuked three-fourth from the stages and gave events to only a few.