Ludia Forums

Pyroraptor

Pyroraptor unlock

So I don’t know whether you guys know about this but I just found a way to get pyroraptor, on the pvp spinwheel in the third tier(rare rogues).
You got to be lucky for this on the spinwheel.
For this put a super rare level 20 and then an ophiciadon or any other rare level 30 and then a tournement creature level 10.

2 Likes

While not related I have realised that I can pretty much max an entelodon soon thanks to PvP i have won 2 copies of it since yesterday.

So 3rd tier can net pyroraptor copies? I shall give this a go thanks velociraptor blue!

1 Like

P y r o r a p t o r :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:facepunch:

2 Likes

Third wheel it is

2 Likes

Pyroraptor level 30 is now mine! Hahaha. 4 more and I can unlock carno raptor

2 Likes

how did you get it?

I see that you have 16k loyalty points. By a solid gold pack my dude! You don’t need to hatch the creature if it messes up your lineup

1 Like

PvP wheel right now lol. The other three were from packs from dino preservation

1 Like

planning to buy one after I reach 20 k

2 Likes

oh ok nice!
congratz

2 Likes

Are you going to buy the 20k pack? IMO not really worth it for low levels like you and me. It’s better to have quantity over quality in the early days

3 Likes

no only solid gold packs for me

2 Likes

Yes this is sound advice, with the introduction of LP packs it is a massive boost for newer players to get into the dominator league within 4 months of play (maybe even earlier if you grind PvP and get lucky with mostly jurassic vips on the 10k packs)

3 Likes

Do the modded battles over normal pvp. They don’t give pyroraptor, but they have a 24% chance of giving you a rare creature or above. You can get rajestega, spinoraptor, diplotator, etc from that wheel

2 Likes

Lol the @TheUltimateRex got 3 tylosaurus and a orthocanthus

2 Likes

Well those will help in the future with aquatic tournaments, I would recommend as soon as you are able to finish comfortably in jurassic dominator to work on aquatics and cenozoic also, you never know how ludia is going to structure there tournament unlocks

And I can see your a fellow PvP grinder both aquatic and ceno wheels give great prizes and creatures

2 Likes

I guess I have a decent(ish) aquatic lineup for my level. I can get a max protostega, level 30 proganathodon, level 20 plesiosaur, and a couple others(not to mention the suchodous bracketed tournament that happened, or the ice cream cone I got from a VIP pack)

2 Likes

Just a heads up anything under a level 20 leptostega got owned for me in that tournament :fearful:

But yes worry about jurassics first, generally most of the tournaments are jurassic based

1 Like

That moment when you realize that plesiosaur and styxosaurus are two different creatures.
I seriously thought I had another plesi being hatched up

2 Likes