Ludia Forums

Qtn: On the survey which one did you pick to balance indoraptor Gen 2?

Which one did you pick for balancing indo gen2? I chose remove speed and use mutual fury so that skill can be use and make sense.
What did you choose? Keep it clean guys😀

I can’t choose because the survey won’t show up. I’d pick remove speed and that’s all.

3 Likes

I chose remove speed and cloak. It already has evasive and mf.

I chose to remove speed up and cleanse. Mutual fury already does that and it can set it up for a nice combo later. Risk vs reward.

9 Likes

I chose remove speed up and cleanse since both are already present on mutual fury.

2 Likes

Survery link still not working.

2 Likes

I picked Status Quo because it does not need to be altered, nerfed, or fixed. It is fine the way it is. Just learn to counter it

8 Likes

Actually I like the indo g2 now haha but to be fair. Mutual fury seems useless if all the gemstones Is skill as one.:grin:

2 Likes

180322-israel-turning-garbage-gold-04
Ha now it’s not clean >:)

anyways, like others have said before me I would remove Cleanse + Speedup but can’t choose it cause the survey won’t load for me lol.

3 Likes

I hate Mutual Fury. It has no use in the arsenal at all. I have had my butt handed to me many times from pushing it accidentally.

2 Likes

i find it best used when slower after using evasive stance. It allows you to speed up (provided you will be faster with the 10% increase) and do massive damage with rampage. You get 2 turns out of the increased damage so your next attack will do more as well, potentially setting you up for a second kill quicker.

1 Like

Although I have had opponents use it on me while thinking they would have an upper hand. Let’s just say that it does not end well with them. Lol

2 Likes

Status Quo.
Indo G2 lost definite rampage, and added precise to CS, therefore no longer 1 shotting evasion dinos.
If you’re gonna remove precise from CS, feel free to give it its definite rampage back.

3 Likes

I chose remove cleansing and speed up since mutual fury already does that and also removed go thru evasion cause like it wasn’t need

I went Status Quo.
It does not need to be tweaked to satisfy the demands of small minority. It stays the way it is. Face it you win some and you lose some. If you won all the time it would get boring. Enjoy the challenge. I have faith in you.

5 Likes

I chose for it to stay the same. Just learn how to counter it.

3 Likes

The only time I use mutual fury is if a tank slowed my Indoraptor Gen 2 down. It regains its speed and gets a 50% boosted defense shattering rampage. After that, you’ll still have a 50% boosted cautious strike ready for the next opponent.

1 Like

I have had bad luck with mutual fury because it gives my opponent the same increase.

I have a bad time using Mutual Fury because I can’t kill the opponent with one hit so they one shot me with their now boosted attack.

1 Like

I made the mistake using it when my opponent decided to sacrifice his rat. Gave him a boost of confidence which consequently caused him to one shot my Indo Gen 2 with rampage.

1 Like