Ludia Forums

Quad Creation Lab

Quad Creation Lab is live! Hope this is the start of VIP Appreciation Week - would make sense given that Thanksgiving is next week.

6 Likes

Cheers for the heads up :+1:

Does anyone know if there is something similar to this but extra hatchery pods instead?

1 Like

I was just about to post this but I was looking around to see if anyone beat me to it

1 Like

Here it is

1 Like

Nice can’t wait to not use it because it :100:% know it won’t be there when my tournament creatures hatch unfortunately

2 Likes

I end up being impatient and just speeding up my evolving during discounts.

4 Likes

I don’t really see a use for it other than to fuse lvl 40 of something or fusing to create a hybrid. Second chamber coat 50 Dino bucks, then increases by 25 each time. Btw what special things happen during VIP appreciation week?

2 Likes

Yes seems pointless having the extra creation chambers.

Now extra hatchery pods that’s something we all need.

4 Likes

Agreed that’d be really useful

1 Like

It all comes down to timing. Sometimes these extra fusion pods hit at the perfect time. Sometimes, I never use them.

Edit: With the Community Fusion event stating tomorrow, they should come in handy

5 Likes

I need the extra hatchery pod!
I don’t have anything to fuse :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to using them for the Community Fusion event. I have saved up a bunch of fusions for this weekend.

3 Likes

I’ve got a lot of fodder sitting around that I could fuse up, completely forgot about the community fusion event haha

3 Likes

I’ll find something to fuse if it helps the community.

4 Likes

Found one to stick in there!

The mighty labrinthodontia!

Kronos was floating around for 6 hours prior.

Btw…social media reward link on Facebook!

5 Likes

What does this do? Are the other 4 pods free now

1 Like

No, they cost DB, just not as much. Above they said they the 2nd chamber costs 50DB, then increases by 25DB for each pod after.

2 Likes

My Fusion Lab is almost always going, and like Bandezee, sometimes I even spend bucks during discount periods to speed things up. For me, Quad Fusion Lab is really helpful. I’ve got three fusions, each requiring 8 hours, going right now - the free pod is always reserved for fusions requiring 2 hours at most (stretch to 4 hours if I’ve got nothing else that needs to fuse).

1 Like

so 225DB to have them all going…not exactly cheap…I’ll have to so the maths on that. I do speed things up enough that it may work out similar.

All of my pods are in action right now, so I cannot check, but I believe the cost is actually:

Pod 1: Free
Pod 2: 25
Pod 3: 50
Pod 4: 75

So all pods active costs 150 DBs. This compares to normal times when 1 additional pod costs 100 DB.

2 Likes