Ludia Forums

[query] Ludia’s very own Alliance?

@Ludia_Developers, @J.C & @Jorge. I was wondering if you guys could tell us if this is legit or not ?

1 Like

I’ve seen one of those screenshots before from someone that battled against one of them. Seems the developers have their own personal stash of endless dna.

1 Like

Doubt that’s actually ludias alliance. Pretty cool if it is tho

1 Like

Well i mean why wouldn’t they…
They could probably just gift themselves everything

I saw someone from that alliance before. I think it was that one. They had a high level Erlik and other odd choices of dinos. I was wondering what that alliance was.

1 Like

I’d be more ashamed of only having that trophy count with that team. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Could this be the latest L5 alliance? :thinking:

If this is true, L5 just got put to shame.

That is the Ludia guild. Those are tester accounts.

14 Likes

Us mods have one too, but I’ll never tell :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Oh that’s a first :open_mouth:

Careful, be very careful where you go from here.

1 Like

how come no dioraj or tuo? grypo or even the weakling trex :grinning:

May I inquire this, how to qualify for being a tester?

1 Like

Ludia Website - https://www.ludia.com/en/careers

4 Likes

Hey J.C!
Have they got all that dna from l5? How does one get to l5? Please respond with as simple guide as possible. I am not native english speaker.

Looking forward to hearing from you

CokieTheClown/ User1

10 Likes

I wonder what they find out playing that team at that medal count?

Testers are skiddish creatures, I doubt I could get an anwser. I am pretty sure they use Dev tools though and aren’t trolling in L5.

As for why this team at that count… not sure as I am not a tester.

4 Likes

It makes sense they have an active production testing team. For DNA/creatures they can create anything they wish. I would think they had several ‘levels’ of teams available to test each arena. Even then, it would not be a problem to go in and ‘edit’ a team to make them any level required. Take a level 30 to level 10 by editing a field. It would be necessary to test against active players not just BOTS in a closed environment.

For the makeup of the team it would vary depending on what they were checking for.

EDIT: I would think they could even have a production test team of all one Dino, like all Tryko if they desired.

2 Likes

@Hersh did you play this ‘tester’ in the arena?

2 Likes