Ludia Forums

Question About Grady's Survival Kit Offer

Hey, so I noticed in the ‘Specials’ tab there’s an offer for something called ‘Grady’s Survival Kit’ in there, of which you can apparently buy up to two of:

Can anyone confirm whether or not the 10,000 LPs will benefit from having the VIP Subscription, effectively doubling it to 20,000? I have a feeling that’s not the case, but figured I’d ask anyway just in case.

Thanks!

1 Like

I am not sure, this might be a question for @Keith or one of the other Ludia folks.

1 Like

I can’t say for sure, but I’ve found in this game the only LPs that double tend to be LPs earned, not traded for. I’m not sure on purchases though.

2 Likes

I have bought Dinobucks, the 4 Raptor statues, and the Haast Eagle with real money. Each time, there were two multipliers for the Loyalty Points: a purchase multiplier and the VIP multiplier

1 Like

I think you won’t get multipliers for the 10,000 loyalty points.
You may get some additional loyalty points for the purchase which will then be multiplied but not for the loyalty points of that offer.

2 Likes

But since it isn’t a card pack, I’m not sure if loyalty points will be given for the purchase…

I cant believe how long this offer has been on here, even if I had money like that to throw away it seems like a measly amount for what it’s worth :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it should be 99,999,999 coins and food