Question about Infinity stage battles

Today I finally reached level 85 and I am very happy for that !

I also did my first infinity battle, and got a rare pack . My next pack reward will be a common pack . This is strange . Isn’t it a bit unfair reward for a so tough battle? Do the rewards of all infinity battles be so useless ? Will I ever get something more appropriate for the difficulty of that battles ?

If you think Common pack is bad, wait until you get Mistery.
Yeah, unfortunately the rewards are not always worth the difficulty. The best i’ve gotten are Super
Rare packs and i’ve yet to see a Legendary one.
But honestly Ludia, can we get rid of the freakin Mistery pack rewards?

2 Likes

I’ve seen a legendary package once or twice in the last 12 months.
Rare packs are not so rare, I get at least one per week.

Infinite battles are amongst the hardest I have to face, but I like the challenge and until now I’m able to succeed in most of them in one try.

4 Likes

For a mystery pack:

The team I brought:

The outcome:

3 Likes

Ludia should really switch these up And make you fight with commons for a common pack, rares for a rare pack, etc. Perhaps even occasionally Aquatic/Cenozoic packs for Aquatic/Cenozoic battles. That way I’m not always fighting tough-as-hell battles and wasting my very top creatures for a worthless mystery pack. It’d bring some more variety for those at max level while prizes would remain about the same (a legendary battle/pack wouldn’t come around often for instance).

2 Likes

My infinity pack 2 days ago was a legendary, perhaps the second ever if I recall correctly.
I remember these battles being even crazier in the past, but that might’ve been due to imbalance in my lineup.
Every once in a while, I’ll get a tougher than usual, maybe an extra attempt or two, but nothing my top dinos can’t handle.
Indeed, roping in the Cenozoic and Aquatic would be nice.

2 Likes

Anything that makes Aquatics more useful gets a big yes from me

1 Like

So these battles are a complete waste of our top creatures , for no reason. Until level 85 , stage battles were very useful with creature unlocks and tons of DNA. Is it logical these great rewards to be replaced by mystery packs ? Please bring back DNA and Legendary packs rewards for these battles . Is there any member of Ludia staff capable to transfer our observations and suggestions about this important issue to Ludia team ?

2 Likes

In a sense, top creatures are just laying around anyway, so might s well get some exercise in. Seriously. Unless you need them for tourneys or to claim your territory (which isn’t anymore worthwhile either). Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

On tournament days, sometimes I skip the infinity battle. Other days it’s a nice way to get an extra card pack for the three packs daily mission.

I kinda welcome having more options in the game to collect resources.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, kingCRAGGERcroc! I’ll share it with our team.

3 Likes

Exercise? I think that almost anybody that reach level 85 has already done a lot exercise and is usually be considered as an “experienced” player.

Thank you @Ned , we can always count on you !

The only reason my top creatures would ever be just laying around is because they have a 3+ day cool down time, and I’m certainly not going to waste those on a mystery pack. I’d much rather welcome the use of all of the non-hybrid rares/super rares I have that never seen any battles.

2 Likes

I know I don’t get them often… but actually did have a Legendary pack for Infinity battle today. I do agree with the idea about about Common pack = use common dinosaurs though. But I feel like a broken record continuing to mention how it would be nice to have more variety where it’s necessary to use more creatures (mods, cenos, aquatics, commons, rares, etc).