Ludia Forums

Question about last Acanthostega event

To cut to the chase, I went to buy a couple of these today on my daughters game, she has 1 we must of won recently either CoT or a Tournament, I can’t remember how we got it or the details. Well it is not unlocked, again since i can’t remember how or when we got this thing I am not sure if it should be unlocked or not.

I scanned through topics trying to see if i could find one about the event it was linked to but couldn’t find anything. If anyone can direct me or help shed light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Tell support. They will fix it. I did and got the unlock after a few days in my in game mail.

Edit: it was the previous CoT so you should have the unlock. Many people didn’t get it so it was a known bug.

1 Like

If you search for it, use the magnifier, you will find this topic for its last appearance in a tournament.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me, @Jurassic_Fury wrote to the support and got his unlock, I was too lazy to write,and anyways,I got it unlocked from Battle Stage 85 just a few hours back. You might get it back if you write to the support

2 Likes

Thanks for the help everyone

2 Likes

It was last month’s CoT. The CoT didn’t give the unlock, support did.

1 Like

I wrote to support and got mine too.

1 Like