Ludia Forums

Question about Skitterbug

I just looked at the new weekly schedule. Is it possible to get the second card of Skitterbug there?

1 Like

You can get a 2nd skitter from the draft box or from an offer at the end of this event, and thats kinda it.

2 Likes

I literally just got him… I just used my 4800 team and tanked through that last battle with only 1 dragon left barely alive. Lmao… I’m gonna be unstoppable soon but not really.

1 Like

Yes the card is in the draft box which doesn’t have a great chance of being obtained sadly. But sitter does have a few maying options! Maybe we can get one tbat way even though it takes some time and luck.

1 Like

When will offers to purchase copies of Skitterbug appear? Can we only get 1 copy out of the box?

1 Like

@AlinaM
I’m personally hoping an offer appears approximately when the current offer that just gives a sheep, scales and a handful of fish & coins disappears.
Last time, for the other Elite, we got two offers, about this far into the event(that event started on a different day of the week and was an extended event, if I remember correctly, so the timescale being different makes sense). Those were first for 1 elite dupes, 10 dragon sheep(5 stars), a bunch of scales, and a ton it fish for 15k runes; and second 2 elite dupes,10 dragon sheep(5 stars), a bunch of scales and a ton it fish for 20k runes.
If these package sale does appear, pretty much the last chance that makes sense is for it to appear tomorrow (Monday the 25th of January) morning at 10am EST.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your response! I also hope that proposals will appear. Last year the following proposals were received:

2 Likes

Yes I remember… but that only lasted around 50 minutes before it changed to what I said above lol.
Look at how backwards that is, with the 3 costing less than the 2.

No offers… :confused:

1 Like

14 min, there is an hour before events end and new stuff starts.

NVM I guess no sale this time around. Dang I guess everyone’s skitterbugs is stuck at 4*

They didn’t even warn that there would be no offers. I have a dragon for 3 *))

1 Like

I don’t understand this game, nonsense

2 Likes