Question for everyone

Is worth it really to create and run the other therazinosaurs: (Dilorach, Spxs, and Gamma)
If erlidom literally wrecks them all and is just the mvp immune dodger cause I tried using the other two birds in the flock and they suck like hard compared to my erlidom and they usually cost me battles so I wanna know your guys thoughts

• Yes, they are worth running and lvling up
  • No, you should just unlock them but not run them
  • No; just don’t just go erlidom

0 voters

1 Like

Dilorach and spyx unfortunately suffer from the shift to more prevalent immunity. They are still strong dinos and can’t necessarily be compared to erlidom as they all have different uses. what they lacked in stats, they made up for in kit abilities that allowed them to reduce damage and/or dish out long lasting damage. Erlidom on the other hand is just a no frills damage dealer. This is kinda comparing Oranges to Blood Oranges. Kinda the same, but also pretty different.

I like that Spyx can do a few different things, but that health really does hold it back from greatness. Dilorach and Spyx have fallen on hard times thanks to the meta. While Erlidom is fine and profits.

1 Like

Ya but even then they boosted Erlidom while leaving the east of its sister to basically eat dirt like come

Lol cause sadly of course erlidom is part of the meta

1 Like

I ran a spyx for a long time. I only dropped her because i favored something with more health that did almost the same thing. hello thyla.

2 Likes

Ya but like there basically all the same speed and spxs in particular have literally the same kit lol strike, strike, rampage. Only difference is cloak :joy:

Crit Rending Takedown sells Thyla to me, way more than what Spyx can do.

1 Like

Lol :joy: is well even thyla I feel especially in this patch has started becoming less relevant as even more immunes join the scene

As long as nothing gets immune to Rending, then it should be ok :rofl:

1 Like

i ran both on my team trying to decide which one suited my needs more. Thyla won out because of her ability to take on thors better. Honestly, if the twin towers weren’t immune to bleed (or at least one of them wasn’t) i’d bring back spyx.

2 Likes

Erli is the best. Next comes spyx. I have lvl 28 Erli in my team. Spyx is only 23 and not in my team. I try to use it sometime in strike towers and friendly.

Dilo unfortunately is not that great.

1 Like

But it’s basically all thyla can do before it’s inevitable fealty compared to spxs who can’t be slowed and can reduce its opponents attack by 75%(although I think it should be 85% honestly) then speed up and by pass dodge but ya that 1,500 helath hurts a lot

Ludia: Gemini gets Immunity because reasons

4 Likes

Gemini’s instant distraction: am I a joke to you

1 Like

I’ll agree, Spyx can do so much, but I’ve fought quite a few Thyla and Spyx, and Thyla usually ends up doing more damage just because of it having more health. If Spyx had more HP, it would outshine Thyla and be a Premiere bleeder.

1 Like

i think they were trying to make a maxie clone. they succeeded, but rend (or just a beefy thor) is the only way to take them out. :rofl: Tone Gemini down to 2-3 partials and we would be good.

4 Likes

Spyx can work and still be solid, but don’t try and fight an erlidom with it. That won’t work. I run a level 27 on my team and while she’s slipping she has her moments.

1 Like

It definitely has it’s moments, Lethal Wound my Tryko then Debilitating Distraction it. Good combo

1 Like

I’ve tried but even thors beat her same with trykos you know the things it’s meant to counter lol; I think even constrictor of all things can beat spxs