Question for everyone

bleeders counter their own kind. except daryx. She does her own thing.

1 Like

I honestly might run Daryx again, it’s good in it’s fun little way.

2 Likes

And as for dilorach…,
image image

3 Likes

Immune to nothing, so gets hurt by everything. It’s really feeling the meta these days.

1 Like

Thylacotator to daryx : am I not a counter to you?

The funny thing remember how people are like give it impact and it would be good… lol well it did when dilorach was introduced it had impact but ludia like ludia does nerfed saying it’s too good… bruh

1 Like

what she needs is a control ability. Something that can help her turn the tides in the right situation. Whether it be an immunity or a non damaging priority move.

1 Like

It had Impact?! I was gone for awhile, so I never knew. That’s sad to hear, that’s the one thing I hated about Stygidaryx, just Superiority Strike as it’s only damaging move.

1 Like

Oh no I mean dilorach

Stygidaryx I… actually don’t remember it’s og kit hang on I thinks we can find it

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I assumed you meant that Stygidaryx had a impact move when it was introduced with Dilorach. Although I doubt they were introduced in the same update. I guess me wanting Stygidaryx to be better blinded me and made me have worse reading skills :rofl:

1 Like

Okay checked and nope has had that awful kit since day one

1 Like

Or you know just don’t make it need to swap to bleed or give it stun or anything, the fact it has to swap moveS just really dumbfounds me at the same time angers me who thought up of that

Now i’m confused. I was talking about Dilorach.

1 Like

Lol probably same person who thought this was a balanced unique

Lol okay now I’m confused too :joy:

Ok for dilorach honestly I think it’s fine there really isn’t much to improve it’s just the meta that has made it bad the only think I could think of is make rampage and run precise

Confusion Club: Assemble!

2 Likes

what? :confused:

3 Likes

Wonky avenger theme plays

1 Like