Ludia Forums

Question on creature DNA storage:

In 1.8 it would show the amount of DNA over “max” after darting a creature. In 1.9 it does not.

Example: A common creature shows “250000+/30000” in storage. When we darted one in the wild, as long as we had less than 500,000 DNA, it would show the amount over 250,000, such as “453871/30000”. With 1.9 it is appearing as “250000+/30000”.

Did users lose all that DNA over 250,000 for Common, 100,000 for Rare and 25,000 for Epic, or is it ‘hidden’ and still available? I had Epic, Rare and many Common that were over max storage I would have happily leveled up so as to not lose that DNA.

I would be very, very upset if all that DNA is now lost. Before the storage was upgraded, forget which release, I would level up creatures as they reached the old max storage, so I did not lose any DNA. For a rare, when I got near to 50,000 DNA I would level it up to have room to accumulate more DNA. After the storage was increased that extra DNA still appeared, still accumulated AND was still useable for fusing and leveling creatures.

Is it now gone and unavailable?

I leveled Apato this morning to test it and i still have 250k+. But i have no clue if it still collects the DNA when i dart it now. I don’t really want to use the coins to find out but i may have to if Ludia doesn’t tell us.

1 Like

Don’t ask why, but I have 480k Nunda and now it shows maxed at 250k. I am curious as well. I’m going to ask someone to request the dna to see what happens.

1 Like

Let’s see if we get a reply from the powers that be. I have a few low level common I could level up to see how much is actually in storage before they show under 250k.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you Kodiak, that is a good sign!!! We will be able to tell common & rare now, but not Epic, as they cannot be requested.

1 Like