Ludia Forums

Quetzorion Family Tree Rework

Quetzorion itself is a really good creature. Its components however… not so much. Even Tany isn’t as good as before. So I’ve gone ahead to rework the entire family tree. Here we go.

Quetzal basically got nothing more than extra speed, extra health, and two resistances. Smallest change of the family tree.

Thoughts on this Quetzalcoatlus?

• Op.
  • Slightly too much.
  • Balanced.
  • Slightly underpowered.
  • Needs a buff.

0 voters

Considering that Pteraquetzal’s nullifying impact came from no where, I thought it would make sense to give that to Pteranodon.

Thoughts on this Pteranodon?

• Op.
  • Slightly too much.
  • Balanced.
  • Slightly underpowered.
  • Needs a buff.

0 voters

Now a resilient fierce, it also gains resilient strike and taunting shields.

Thoughts on this Pteraquetzal?

• Op.
  • Slightly too much.
  • Balanced.
  • Slightly underpowered.
  • Needs a buff.

0 voters

Being a pure cunning, can now nullify and distract in one move and gains some resistances that Quetzorion will later carry.

Thoughts on this Tanycolagreus?

• Op.
  • Slightly too much.
  • Balanced.
  • Slightly underpowered.
  • Needs a buff.

0 voters

A health drop was given, but was overall buffed with being stunned half the time and now able to distract.

Thoughts on this Quetzorion?

• Op.
  • Slightly too much.
  • Balanced.
  • Slightly underpowered.
  • Needs a buff.

0 voters

I myself will admit that 3900 health would probably balance this Quetzorion more, although I think I did well with the rest of the tree. Share thoughts!

1 Like

Orion doesn’t need to change, it’s fine as is.

Quetz and Pteraquetz was ok

Ptera got nerfed. You give up shattering impact for one with a 2 turn cooldown. It’s still doesn’t fix Ptero’s problems

Tany is fine as is, it fits well as the earliest anti speedster speedster

1 Like

"Nullyfing Distracting Impact "is too much, I mean, is it distracting rampage or nullify rampage, ¿I explain? But on the other hand there are abilities that purify, shield, regenerate, increase speed. I don’t know, but I find it a lot

Maybe this tany is too good for a common cough cough miragaia cough cough and the zorion could have 3800-3900 for hp.

Tany nor Orion need to change. They do their job perfectly

I agree for quetzorion but tany? It’s a good anti-speedster speedster but I’d give it 3000 health at the least.

Disagree for zorion.
If Zorion need anything,its an hp nerf,3900 was fine.
I agree for pteranodon but it need something else.An hp buff ,hp buff don’t give him something special…Agree for nullifying though.
Barely agree for pteraquetzal,long defensive strike is his unique ability ,can be spammed and is better than taunting shields.But,agree for a few resistances.
Tany:are you serious?Getting a nullify is already strong as a common and look at the resistance you gave him:it is not a dimetrodon.
3600 hp?never
Quetzalcoatlus:Agree than it need a buff but then,he got more hp than armagocephalus and argentinosaurus which are supposed to be the HP tanks of the rares…

It does it’s job and it does it well, the common meta is super fragile so anything OP like that Tany would break it

I mean 4200 and 3900 is no difference for the majority of unqiues.

And the tany… Actually the abilities are rather fine it’s all those resistances I gave it… Maybe the health.