Ludia Forums

Quetzorion has to distract because astute that it does not distract is not astute

Please ludia quetzorion has to distract because astute that it does not distract is not astute so your basic should look like stealth assault
Sin tĂ­tulo (2)

ludia if they do not want revenge is not necessary but it would be brutal with the effect of revenge surrounding him when he leaves

Distraction doesn’t need to go onto Quezt. It’s already a wall with the LI/Sidestep. Main thing I would do is 1: Remove the extra turn of cooldown on the rampage. This really hurt Fluffy boi, and I don’t see a reason for it. 2: Either add Medium Nullifying Counter Attack or give back 50 damage. This allows Quezt to once again kill most fierce creatures. Could add on Evasion to Crafty Strike as was originally planned, but it’s not as necessary as the first 2.

3 Likes

A crafty is supposed to take down a fierce dah

You mean a cunning? Plus I did manage to find a guy that had screen shot the original idea for Crafty Strike that had evasion on it.

That a cunning creature must win over a ferocious

That is how the game works (sometimes). But overall Quezt just needs damage back to 1500 and the rampage to 1 turn again. It was better before it changed to an exclusive, ironically

1 Like

Quetz doesn’t really need to distract, it’s meant to be other speedsters, not fierce (and even if it had distraction it wouldn’t work out all too well). I ran it in the last tournaments ot was available in, and it did perfectly fine, especially given how it’s main counter didn’t really exist.

6 Likes

I do not think, the devastation is fine as it is, so imagine if it is 1 turn a grogotrebax that also has nullifying devastation hitting you goals x2 several times

What? Technically Gorgo has a separate move with Revenge Nullifying Rampage (wouldn’t mind if that was a 1 turn cooldown either), but neither Quezt nor Gorgo have Devestation.

Also with Quezt with 50 damage back or MNC it would kill Gorgo every time. Now it has a much lower chance.

Su mayor counter es thoradolosaur siendo un feroz y quetz un astuto

Translated from Spanish

Its biggest counter is thoradolosaur being a fierce and quetz a cunning

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

As it would not matter for example trebax I use the devastation with revenge and I finish you kill a dino with its impact and you take your next dino to receive a hit of 3200 not do enough damage and then another impact already killed 2 dinos He would only be at a disadvantage or lose the battle

What? That doesn’t counter my argument at all. If you want to counter Gorgo, there is a lot of stuff in the meta that does a pretty good job of killing it. Grab a decent resilient. Heck Glyptodon beats it

3 Likes

De que hablas la cosa es que trebax no golpee tan fuerte y seguido con su devastacion

Translated from Spanish

What are you talking about? The thing is that trebax does not hit so hard and followed with its devastation

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Osea lo que tu quieres es que la devastacion anuladora tenga un retraso de 1 y una recarga de 1, eso seria una pesadilla

It does, but it uses dodge instead of distraction. It’s more of a defensive cunning than an offensive one, but a cunning nonetheless.

2 Likes

Translated from Spanish

So what you want is that the nullifying devastation has a delay of 1 and a recharge of 1, that would be a nightmare