Ludia Forums

Quick panochthus pack before they fix it

Is this legit? Worth it? I don’t have one some how on my account. I’ll buy it and see what happens.

1500 characters

2 Likes

Legit. Some how I have never received a copy of this with all the packs I’ve purchased. Now I have 2. It was fate.

I bought 2 packs, I got 2 DB cards and 1 DNA card

2 Likes

I’ve a copy of it , quite the hp on it.

1 Like

Thank you so much, my friend. :joy:

The first pack gave no DBs but I got the discounted second pack offer which I took and it gave these. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I never look at the pack contents under normal circumstances but since I knew i didn’t own a copy i looked just to help make up my mind if i wanted to buy it or just take my chances getting it eventually in a 10k pack, which I would have. I thought the chance at 500 db might sway me one way or another. Not sure it would have but 7.5k DNA and 1500 DB, you betcha!!!

2 Likes

I was saving up 150K for Stygimoloch, but this was way too tempting to let go lmao. I’ll make the LPs back of course, the VIP Tournament would give 3,900 LPs and I have enough to buy two Stygi packs which would also return that much. Added to three Stakeholders’ Visit events in case Stygi is in next 50K rotation, and before it goes…

No regrets. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, i’ve been saving LPs for some unknown discount that may or may not ever come, but this was worth it for me for a few reasons. Like you said, i’ll make it back up eventually, I’m still over 300k :P. maybe i should buy more? If i buy another pack do i get another 2nd at discount?

Need to decide if i buy this on D1’s account for the DNA and DB chance, she has a few copies of Pano. Been saving a bit on her account as well. She has 200k LPs… decisions decisions.

2 Likes

The additional pack offer costed 17K LPs…

2 Likes

Yeah, but i already did that once on my account. Can I do it again?

Just bought 2 on D1’s account. She got 2 DB cards, 0 DNA cards

2 Likes

Not sure, I didn’t go for a third pack…

2 Likes

I bought 2 , got 2 coin and 1 db card in each.

2 Likes

seems to be the trend right now. 2 db cards one way or another from 2 packs

2 Likes

i didnt got this glitch

1 Like

can you share a picture?

1 Like

it is giving me for 20k jw points

oh the rewards are 1500 bucks

i thought that we are getting a panochitus pack for 1500 jw points

The 1st pack costs 20k LPs, it will then give you an offer for another for 17k LPs. (this is all normal)

The change in this 20k pack are the rewards. Which are normally like 1500 DNA i believe, 500 dbs then tiny amounts of food and coins that no one cares about. I didn’t even notice how many LPs i got from the packs to be honest.

1 Like

sorry about my misunderstanding

1 Like

@Jurassic_Fury You are VIP correct? How many LPs did you get from the packs if you remember?

Looking back at my screen shots and doing some math it looks like I only got 650 LPs from a pack. So that hasn’t changed. How many LPs do you get from a 50k pack?

1 Like