Ludia Forums

Quiero desbloquear al labiryntodontia / I want to unlock labiryntodontia

Vi que el labiryntodontia se desbloquea con evento especial, por favor quiero que sea el evento con nivel del parque 20 porque estoy al 24 y es mi dinosaurio anfibio favorito, que mañana se haga la actualización para el desbloqueo del labiryntodontia al nivel del parque 20 porfis

Translated From Spanish

I saw that the labiryntodontia is unlocked with a special event, please I want it to be the event with park level 20 because I am at 24 and it is my favorite amphibian dinosaur, that tomorrow the update will be made to unlock the labiryntodontia at park level 20 please

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Just keep playing. Labyrinthodontia cycles through for players level 8-34 about every 1.5 months. The unlock opportunity for level 35+ players rolls around about every three months or so.

5 Likes

I remember when Labirythodontia was unlocked by battle stage. But tbh, i also like that some dinos are unlocked by events