Ludia Forums

Raid advice

Hi, I am not that far into the game(just getting into uniques) and I was wondering if anyone could help me out by giving me some advice on what raids I can take on because I don’t really know a lot of strats. I will put pictures up of all the creatures I have legendary and above.

A good way to participate in apex raids easily is to have an attack booster dino - irritator (tryostornix is good too) with decent hp. Mine irritator’s hp is 3350 Thanks to it I have morty on level 28. And its also really useful in other apex raids too
That is if you have raid teammates with good Dinos who are willing to help.

Thanks I will definitely try to find some people to help me out with that

Tryostronix is usable at level 20 already for Hadros Lux for example. For most other raids it needs to be 25-27 ish I believe. Or health boosted to equal levels.
Another dino that you can use a lot at level 20 for Hadros Lux and Gorgotrebax raids is Skoolasaurus. You have lots of DNA for that one, so it’s a good candidate.

For Mortem Rex you need higher level stuff, unless you have a team that’s willing to run you through. In that case there are some strategies with haast eagles or poukandactylus available at rather low levels.

Phorusaura is something that I see in some strategies and also Inostherium. But in general those are for the slower runs where people are being run through.

Thor is very often used for raids but it needs to be super strong. Like, 2700+ damage strong.

Have a browse through these strategies and see what you could assist with.
https://sites.google.com/view/jwa-raid-strats/home?authuser=0

1 Like

Phorus for Indom Rex Raid/Pyrri Raid
Indo Raptor Gen 2 for Megalo Raid
Tryo for Mammotherium/ maybe Smilo
Thor maybe Smilo.
Allosaurus Gen 2 for Mammotherium

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! :smile:

1 Like

Trystronix and Skoolasaurus can already start nabbing you some Ceramagnus and Hadros Lux dna, and your best odds of participating in them is finding a Discord server dedicated to Raiding.

Mortem will remain out of your reach until you can get that Trystronix or Irritator up to 3400 health just to even have a chance (an extremely slim one too given how much Boss Mortem loves to CRIT), though 4,200 is the lowest it needs to be if your looking for a guaranteed victory.

As for Gorgotrebex, your best chance is getting that Skoolasaurus up to at least lvl 18-20, and then pray for every week that Gorgo is feeling nice, because it loves to throw in some kind of wrench to screw up the strat, whether it’s CRITing or activating it’s Revenge mechanic when it REALLY shouldn’t, especially in the latter stages.

1 Like

Thanks to some lovely people I just completed my first unique raid :smile:

3 Likes

Threads like this nicely show how easy it is to unlock and level Apex creatures.
You only need some 2-3 creatures around level 20 and some high level friends to terrorize low level arenas with your level 26+ Apexes.

Is this really what we want?

Personally I do not mind at all. But then please stop complaining about droppers, Thors, Rixis and Metrodons :slight_smile:

Still some advice for the OP: Next to Tryo and Irri you also might want to work on a Tuora. Is needed in a lot of strats and normally does not require it to be high level / fully boosted.

Yeah thanks was working up to the tuora already but lacking the parasaur DNA this week should help!

Mortem is the easiest boss you can do it with ur dinos 90% of the time in like 6 turns others are a little tougher tho my alliance can probs carry u through everything but maybe trebax it’s possible u could join if you do a lot of tourney battles consistently like averaging minimum 1800 pts and u will need discord since you are low level you will need to send in your tourney contribution and alliance missions contribution for a few weeks u can also get mrhino and other uniques as we score 500k in championships

1 Like

If you’re looking for raids, I’d say start focusing on Irritator, Tryos, and Skoola if you’re serious about running Gorgo, at least for short term. Long term I’d say Tuo, Thor, Gemini, and Maxima

2 Likes

I need a smilonemys strategy does thylocatator work? :joy:

1 Like

It’s decent. Also welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Thanks to some even lovelier people I just won my first mortem with a lvl 19 tryo! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks mate also I do have discord my name is pachyhulk id 2700

1 Like

Ok. I’ll contact you.

1 Like

I’m getting ready for Monday and Tuesday now!