Ludia Forums

Raid boss Mammotherium - Attack increase not removed

Bug Description: Skills that are supposed to remove Attack Increase don’t seem to work on this raid boss. Judging from the tooltip, it is not immune and the debuff animation plays, but the debuff is not applied. See the screenshots.

Area is was found in: Raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Enter Mammotherium Raid
Step 2 - Try to debuff it with any ability that removes Attack Increase

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using: iPhone X

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Not sure if this is a bug, a hidden immunity that is not listed for the boss, or maybe I am missing something here?

Hello, @stoian. The Mammotherium boss is not immune to abilities that remove attack increase. Per your screenshot, the ability did work but it is important to consider that the ability’s intended effect is to nullify any further damage increase from the boss and does not decrease its damage output. For more details, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Thank you for understanding.

Hi Ronald, isn’t the Increase Attack buff (green icon) supposed to be removed after the boss gets hit with a cunning move, which contains the Remove Attack Increase debuff (red icon) ? On the first screenshot you can see the buff was not removed and the debuff is not listed in the status effects area. On the second screenshot Phoru strikes again with cunning strike which should remove Attack Increase (different wording for some reason but I believe it’s = Increase Attack) but it does not remove the buff.

How do you know the ability worked? What do you mean “any further damage increase” - the tooltip of Cunning Strike clearly says “remove Attack Increase” and not “prevent…”. It does exactly that for Crit chance and at least this debuff can be seen in the status effect list.

I played that raid a few more times in the day and some other Cunning abilities from other creatures actually did remove the Increase Attack buff when they landed, so I’m not sure what happens on my screenshots here.

On the other hand, Mammotherium Boss should not be immune to vulnerability I think, but that debuff did not land either. Raids are fun, but seem to be quite buggy.

This is a visual glitch that occurs when you remove an ability that ability is about to get put back on it.

I.e Maxima does GDR against indo2. Next turn indo2 goes MF but the speed decrease effect is still there because maxima would go RS next turn