Ludia Forums

Raid bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in: Boss Raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Start a Raid
Step 2 - Stuck at blank screen to start the raid. Try to reboot still stuck at catch up screen
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
About 1 out of 3 times
What type of device are you using:
Galaxy s9
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Yes, I encountered this also. It was ok before, but today, I got stuck right in the middle of the raid battle and couldn’t resume back !

1 Like

Still cant Escape the Raid. Screen appears now for more than 15 minutes.
Restart of the Game doesnt help. @Ned @J.C any help would be great…

Screenshot_20201737-027454_JW Alive

1 Like

Hey sp0nge, could you try restarting your internet connection and see if that gets you past the catch-up message?

If you’re still having issues after doing that, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can assist you.

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s only because you try to use a dinosaur with the move instant invincibility taunt.
It make the game crush now.

No mortem gonna be beaten tomorrow.

Yep. Bringing a dino that has instant invincibility into the raid (not even using the move, just bringing the dino in) bugs out the entire raid. It’s being worked on.

1 Like

Yep same here

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Bug Description: When i am going for raid it’s always struck

Area is was found in: INDIA (HYDERABAD)

Step 1- Please slove this bug

Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

What type of device are you using:

Apparently Dino that can use shield stay on the side and only make their first move. You are not able to choose the move. This needs to be fixed urgently

Also in our alliance Netherlands we have this problem. Everone who selects Ardonto can’t participate in the raid

Huh, this also happened to me 2x in the last 12 hrs. Last night when I selected Ankylosaurus against Sino and 1 hr ago this afternoon when I selected Ankyntrosaurus against Mammo. I use a Samsung Galaxy S10+

Interestingly, my team managed to win both times. The Ankylo fight with Sino was down to just my Anklyo and Sino after Sino took down the other 2.

Yeah creature with INSTANT Invictability getting problem

Bug Description: upon entering a raid my screen does not leave a zoomed in state and when I try to restart my game it says trying to catch up but it never does. It just waits till we either win or lose.

Area is was found in: Raid bosses

Step 1- I did one raid battle when it would let me participate but we won I just accept the invite but after that I cannot select anything.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: I had happened twice in a row.

What type of device are you using: I am using my IPhone 8 iOS system

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) only other things is my instant invisibility is not working along with some other person I battled against. It happened to me twice and I’ve seen it happen to another player once

I’m having this same issue. Just started today

If you use any of the Instant Invincibility user dinos, you cannot attack in raid. It is bugged until tomorrow.
Avoid using: Ardontosaurus, Ardentismaxima, Trykosaurus, and Dioraja.

That explains it. Why would you want a invincibility shield on a raid anyway? It’s not like these bosses are powerful

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

Step 1- start a mortem rex raid
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

What type of device are you using: Android

I have restarted the game three times and it stays like this

Two of my friends facing this problem too, while we trying to beat the raid boss and this caused us lose 2 or 3 times in a row

If you use anything with instant invincibility it causes this. Max, Tryko etc.

I got a very bad experience today because it is halted when starting the battle with Mortem Rex.
Could anyone help? Thanks.