Ludia Forums

Raid dna Rewards

As co-leader in my clan i help and encourage all newbies with raids and dna donations pvp battles team building for 1v1 battles raid dinos etc i have played ev day since April 2018 our clan have sanctuaries for irritator and have got players thru Apex raids with as low as a level 6 but most are level 15/20 with player levels 12/20 so there unlocking these new top dinos !! What i do not understand is How on earth its fair a player of level say 16 can be awarded more DNA from raids than a player of lvl 20 ??? prime example i just helped a player lvl 18 thru the epic mammoth raid he had 96 DNA im lvl 20 and i get 50 DNA. i have thousands of it so so don’t need it but it happens in Apex raids, i know its a random reward But SURELY any player level 20 shouldn’t be rewarded less than a player of a lower level, i mean we have some players of level 17/18/19 unlocking Apex dinos by using irritator lvl 12/20 with help from three level 20 players who have played for years to get the huge boosted lvl 30 dinos needed to complete these Apex raids!! Please understand im buzzing we get them thru i actually introduced the irritator sanctuary and irritator strat to our clan. But in my opinion ludia should award DNA in proportion to the player level which is reached by amount of time playing the game Nobody i know enjoys the Random rewards players always posting 'oh i only had 15 Again this week but there reactions when a newbie gets more with there lvl 10 irritator than thenlvl 30 ardentis player i feel is unfair Thanks

Our clan leader Wooooo set up a second acc to do this Apex raid with a lvl 6 irritator we did the math and if the boss didn’t get the crit we could do it we have video on our group page this was for fun but backs up my post he did this raid after he qualified by doing campaign mode 36-44 as required, then gets more dna than others in the raid team with virtually a brand new account and gets more dna reward than player 20 with years of time in game just a thought guys n girls[quote=“Dinodaddy, post:1, topic:169734, full:true”]
As co-leader in my clan i help and encourage all newbies with raids and dna donations pvp battles team building for 1v1 battles raid dinos etc i have played ev day since April 2018 our clan have sanctuaries for irritator and have got players thru Apex raids with as low as a level 6 but most are level 15/20 with player levels 12/20 so there unlocking these new top dinos !! What i do not understand is How on earth its fair a player of level say 16 can be awarded more DNA from raids than a player of lvl 20 ??? prime example i just helped a player lvl 18 thru the epic mammoth raid he had 96 DNA im lvl 20 and i get 50 DNA. i have thousands of it so so don’t need it but it happens in Apex raids, i know its a random reward But SURELY any player level 20 shouldn’t be rewarded less than a player of a lower level, i mean we have some players of level 17/18/19 unlocking Apex dinos by using irritator lvl 12/20 with help from three level 20 players who have played for years to get the huge boosted lvl 30 dinos needed to complete these Apex raids!! Please understand im buzzing we get them thru i actually introduced the irritator sanctuary and irritator strat to our clan. But in my opinion ludia should award DNA in proportion to the player level which is reached by amount of time playing the game Nobody i know enjoys the Random rewards players always posting 'oh i only had 15 Again this week but there reactions when a newbie gets more with there lvl 10 irritator than thenlvl 30 ardentis player i feel is unfair Thanks
[/quote]

The amount of DNA you get is influenced by player level, but also by RNG. A lucky low level player can get more DNA than an unlucky high level player, but on average the high level player will get more.

Look at it this way: The more you help the low players in your alliance, the more your alliance grows. The advantage of teamwork also show up in other aspect of the game. Your low players will want to do at least the minimum in tourney, they will also be more productive with the alliance mission and overall, they will stick around, and always be happy to pass you a lobby if need be (even for bigger raid). I see it as a win-win situation. The DNA is totally random. It’s not fair, but there’s nothing that can be done about it… I’ve done all the Hadros raids (Many times every week), yet, many players got it 2 weeks before me, and most of them one week before me. It’s RNG…

Hi i know its RNG reward but thats my point lower levelled players i think should NOT get as much dna rewards i hit sooo many 15s and one low level player i help complete the raid uses a 15 irritator hes many levels lower and is ahead on apex thats messed up in my view ! he couldnt even do raids without the big dinos of the level 20 players who have earned there dinos with years of hard work pre sanctuary farming pre boosts pre clan dna donations give them dna but lower than the ones who have played longer ans are a higher level is fair thanks Andy