Ludia Forums

Raid failure

Everytime I want to accept a raid invitation, game gives failure and asks me to log in again with play games (Google)

5 Likes

The same thing happens to me i dont know why.

3 Likes

Same here, either it’s logging me in to google play games again and nothing more happens or it says the lobby is full and i can’t join. I bet they’re already working on a fix because i’ve heard about that from the most players out of our alliance.

6 Likes

Same with me too

It’s happening to everyone I think… it’s especially buggy with iOS. Raids are very cool but they really need to fix this… it’s like 10 freaking minutes trying to finally get one going!

As the title says. I get logged out saying I need to log in but already am. Anyone else?

1 Like

Yeah keep getting too…i did 5 or 6 battles out of more than 40 trying to accept

1 Like

Yep happens to me too

Me too… Pretty annoying

Glad it’s not just me then. This need fixing pronto

Yup same here… but we know the answer here… submit a ticket blah blah.

Same, only got into 1 Raid and it was one I created :frowning:

Very same is happening to me.

I’ve attempted to join a Raid over 10 times today with no success.

[failures]…[failures] everywhere

1 Like

@Ned I think it’s a widespread issue can u please inform the team about this?

1 Like

Android user. Same thing. I tried to join 50ish raids. All fails or it says “lobby is full” when it isnt actually full. And nobody can join my raids so far

Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Our team is looking into this.

2 Likes

Lobby full
Lobby full
Connect to Google
Connect to Google
Lobby full
Lobby full
Lobby full

That’s how my last 7 join requests have gone. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’ve given up on this rubbish. This is the worst buggy addition to the game.

A further 5 invites added to the list above and they were all lobby full or reconnect to Google. It’s atrocious.

Tell me when it’s fixed and I might log back in.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Invitations do not go through to some people.

Area is was found in: Raid Battles

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Start a raid.
Step 2 - Invite friends.

How often does it happen: Almost every raid.

What type of device are you using: Android and Ipad

Anything else? Me and my wife were playing with our each 2 accounts and the only device that was able to invite all three others was my Ipad. Our android phones would only get an invitation to one or two others but the invite would not come up on all accounts.

The same thing was happening when inviting friends in our alliance. It would not show to most friends that were on. They would not see an invite. I tried rebooting the game but would not help. Rebooting would always fix the friendly battle crap-out thing but is not working for the raids.

Everybody wants to play and win but this invite not working is frustrating.