Raid Friend's list not loading

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: friend’s list doesn’t load when inviting people to raids

Area is was found in: raids

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1 - start raid lobby and click to invite
Step 2 - friend’s list won’t load at all
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: very often

What type of device are you using: iphone 7

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey WhiteWolf1211, could you please check your friends list and see if you have over 50 friends? If so, please try reducing the amount below 50.

I constantly have this issue :frowning:

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to do this to make a list work that’s supposed to hold 100. It won’t work with 80 and I’ve had less and still doesn’t work well. Also - it’s very hard keeping a list that low when you need at least 50 for your alliance then some more for those outside. I would suggest maybe eliminating the friend’s list altogether or at least allow us to type in those we want to invite at the time of inviting - maybe include an autofill to remember those you’ve entered in in the past. The friend’s list issue is a major issue for everyone, and it take ages to add and subtract people just for one raid. I would love it if maybe you could have an option to add whomever to a raid without being friends with them via entering in information. Deleting people and adding them back constantly is just as bugged as the list itself - because often invites get lost etc. Maybe someday this can happen :slight_smile: The list is a thorn in everyone’s side rn lol - and I know it’s not your fault, it’s just the way the game is built atm, so wanted to suggest other ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

also - less than 50 is less than ideal when an alliance has 50 members

I definitely see where you are coming from, WhiteWolf1211. I believe the intended max friends amount in-game is 50. However, there is an issue that allows players to surpass the intended amount which causes performance-related issues with their Friends and Alliance List.

Currently, our team is working on a solution to resolve this.