Ludia Forums

Raid invites not working again?

Anybody else having an issue? Seems like things are back to where invites are only visible when you restart game after invite has been sent unless it’s just my account…

@Ned

13 Likes

Hey there, TheShrimps. I don’t seem to be having the same issue at the moment. However, if you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, our team would be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks!

Many people in my alliance including me have the same problem.

3 Likes

Sent. Thanks. And yes this is affecting several (but not all) of my alliance as well

1 Like

Raids just expire 90% of the time

I have to keep closing and reopening the app for the invites to show up

5 Likes

Raiding is a complete disaster today with this and many other bugs affecting most of our alliance. I think all ios users may not receive invites without restarting?

Must we have yet another thread where we ask why the exact same issues keep repeating themselves again and again?

3 Likes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: don’t receive any invitations raid and the teams players in my team doesn’t receive invitation

Area is was found in: All raid lobby

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: all the time

What type of device are you using: iOS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Haven’t seen an invite all day today. I’m on iOS

3 Likes

Theyre not working. So frustrating its taking long enough to get Mortem and when this happens it just makes it worse :rage:

2 Likes

it’s getting beyond a joke now these raids are so difficult to arrange with friends and clan members different time zones some working you try your best to arrange most convenient plans for all and then Bang All Day raid inv fails log out back in log out back in clan doing same. All day we never get any issues with Alliance tournament on weekends yet soo many raid issues spoiling the game and not just today or this week but Regularly surely with the technology and staff Available Ludia can sort this and other issues,i mean its not a back street garage working on your car they have the jarrasic franchise trusting them to use there Name surely they can sort it ive never missed 1 day since game began id be happy for ludia to close this game till they sort issues properly!!! im no technical wizard at all but to me it always feel like a few hour’s downtime for maintenance doesn’t work!!! close game get issues sorted and re start it when all sorted PLEASE thanks Andy

So raid invites are not going to any of my friends with iPhones unless they restart the app and then it’s 50/50, friends with non-iPhones receive invites and join every time. This was the same issue in the past and needs to be fixed,

1 Like

I can confirm that this is an issue affecting iOS
I have to restart my iOS devices to receive raid invites, but I get them on android.
This has been apparent since the mini maintenance break earlier today

1 Like

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Coordinated raids often require multiple reboots before those invited can actually see the invites to join the raid. Sometimes more time is spent rebooting and getting the coordinated crew into the lobby than actually game play. (This is not a request for longer raids at all.)

Area is was found in: raiding

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- invite friends to join a raid
Step 2 - tell your friends they were invited
Step 3 - friends reboot the app at least once to see the raid invitation

How often does it happen: EVERY. DARN. RAID. since the latest patch

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? This wasn’t a problem before the latest patch.

Hubby and I are both IOS and not receiving invites unless we restart. Hard to get Mortem done when we can only invite every friend called “Loading” and hope for the best :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes, please fix this issue. Haven’t received any invites today. Got no responses from any invites I sent today, unless I told them and they restarted the games.

1 Like

Yeah so annoying, also on iOS. Have to restart the app for invites to appear.

It’s been like that all week. Only players on iOS devices seem impacted.

It’s been an absolute nightmare today
All devices seem to be affected so without another means of communication it’s impossible to arrange raids.

I feel like this issue was resolved after maybe one day the first time it came around… why are we still having invite issues? The solution should already be there somewhere, this isn’t a new bug.

2 Likes